Hi everyone,

yesterday I was watching "the black list" from my PC streaming to my PB and it was working all fine, today, the wifi no longer works and the bluetooth also....tried restarting multiple times the tablet but no luck.

when i try to switch on wifi, nothing happens. also it cannot list any network and will not connect even if I put my router info manually.

this is really strange, any tips for me??? I would hate to throw away this great tablet but without internet, it becomes quite useless to me

-----

edit: just got off the phone with customer support @blackberry...great support and best of all, my warranty is not expired so i will be sending the PB for repair...all is not lost !
    Last edited by ringorinfret; 11-12-13 at 11:14 PM. Reason: updated info
    mh1983 and Carl Estes like this.
    11-12-13 09:48 PM
    Hi everyone,

yesterday I was watching "the black list" from my PC streaming to my PB and it was working all fine, today, the wifi no longer works and the bluetooth also....tried restarting multiple times the tablet but no luck.

when i try to switch on wifi, nothing happens. also it cannot list any network and will not connect even if I put my router info manually.

this is really strange, any tips for me??? I would hate to throw away this great tablet but without internet, it becomes quite useless to me

-----

edit: just got off the phone with customer support @blackberry...great support and best of all, my warranty is not expired so i will be sending the PB for repair...all is not lost !
    did you restart router???try that before you send it in...
    11-13-13 08:30 AM
    did you restart router???try that before you send it in...
    How will a router re-start effect bluetooth? If the OP was only having trouble with wifi a restart of the router might be helpful.
    11-13-13 01:10 PM