I've had my BB Playbook for over 5 months now and it was working find until one day i decided to put a password on it... by the end of the day i got home and couldn't remember the password i had set on there. so i kept on trying until it restored itself, after the whole process the only icon that showed was the web icon and it wouldn't connect to any wifi connection. i plugged in it to my laptop and from there it did an update to the 1.0.8 and i got everything back but still will not connect to any wifi connection.

now i am asking for help... what do i do to make it connect to wifi?
    01-06-12 09:15 PM
    Did you use mac addressing to filter devices connecting to your router? Password correct? Reset your router or turn it off/on.
    01-06-12 10:31 PM
    If you are unable to connect via WiFi at McDonalds I would suggest a security wipe of the tablet, then power-off the tablet , and connect it via USB cable to the computer and launch BlackBerry Desktop Software and perform a device software reload. Then once rebooted, temporarily disable any WEP or WPA security and any MAC filtering on your WiFi access point or router, and try setting up the tablet beginning with a WiFi connection.
    01-06-12 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD