Sorry if this has been asked before but my PlayBook won't complete the boot process. I've look everywhere on the Web but nothing fives me an explanation about this light code. It Goes 1 solid Red LED battery charging symbol shows 1 solid green/yellow LED for 15 to 20 seconds it boots up by itself but dies during boot process. Been charging for hours. No idea what's wrong. And my USB charging port is broken so I can't restore using blackberry desktop software.
    Any help is appreciated
    12-04-14 04:14 PM
    The PB needs a certain battery level to boot. If you happened to drain the battery very low during use and then try to charge it, it may not charge due to software controlling the charging circuit. Stack charging may be required (search for this on the forum; it is basically plugging it in while the led is on and unplugging when the led is off many times, e.g. the charge is only accepted when the led is on). Also, if the PB is still on (you can see the backlight or you said that it automatically tries to boot), the charging may not be real fast. When you try to boot, you use alot of charge that was accumulated so don't try to turn it on. So you may have to leave it charging for a week or so. Seems like you must have the magnetic rapid charger if your USB is broken. Also, take a look at this post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-fix-737797/
    12-05-14 03:42 PM