What did RIM do to p!ss off these guys?

This BlackBerry Booth Makes Me Sad

It's so unprofessionally written that I just want to vomit.
    01-11-12 10:40 PM
    What did RIM do to p!ss off these guys?

This BlackBerry Booth Makes Me Sad

It's so unprofessionally written that I just want to vomit.
    Thanks for the link but no thanks. There are more vomit-inducing contributors right here than I can deal with. No need to look elsewhere just to be annoyed.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-11-12 11:10 PM
    I have to agree. That particular article is all sentiment and no facts given to support the sentiment. It would have been nice if the writer had given us some facts and arguments with which we could agree or disagree... Well, I guess that's journalism these days.
    01-11-12 11:20 PM
    Hang on. So is all Blackberry showing at CES is three playbooks? If that is true, i don,t think the comment is so harsh. i see the comment as more of a blog post. They should be showing phones and demonstrating the remote, which i hope they create an app in android and ios. Wouldn,t that be something?

And yes i know how to use apostrophes and capitalize i, but playbook should do that.
    01-12-12 12:19 AM
    That's not CES they want you to think it is.
    This is CES:

http://www.intomobile.com/2012/01/11...ry-booth-tour/

Last edited by blackjack93117; 01-12-12 at 12:31 AM.
    01-12-12 12:28 AM
    From what Michelle said in the other thread. It is CES but some side event. It's intentionaly misleading but not a complete lie.

Quote:
    For the record... the Pepcom Digital Experience is an event at CES.

Note my reply in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...me-sad-687436/
    Last edited by Chaddface; 01-12-12 at 12:43 AM. Reason: link fix
    01-12-12 12:41 AM
    Got it. The CES booth is outstanding, the other CES sideshow is a limited offering. Nasty of Gizmodo! oops, maybe not so outstanding, intomobile were not impressed...

Hoping RIM makes a massive comeback.
    Last edited by cathulu15; 01-12-12 at 12:50 AM.
    01-12-12 12:45 AM
    This is CES:

CES 2012 Blackberry Booth Tour

sigh... sigh... sigh

first paragraph from article...

"I'm at Pepcom's Digital Experience and while I was running the floor looking for exciting products to share with you— yeah, you—I noticed the saddest booth around."

Who wants you to think it is? The OP? Definitely not the author of the article. I think he thinks the booth sucks because they're not showing off new phones, just a piece of hardware that has been out for almost a year now. I feel bad for you guys if you feel any nausea whatsoever from reading an article that is negative about RIM's ability to deliver... which is sad but true.

That article you linked claims that RIM used CES to announce the OS2 update... geez, thats "vomit inducing" lol
    01-12-12 12:49 AM
    This is CES:

CES 2012 Blackberry Booth Tour

Oh, that's better. Or is it? The text from your link:

RIM used the big event to announce the new BlackBerry OS 7.1 and BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0. In addition, Verizon Wireless picked-up the BlackBerry Curve 9370.
    And that’s about out. Tom and Yoeau, who were running around with a camera, weren’t too impressed with RIM’s booth, hence we only have few photos to share. And when you think about it – the Canadian company failed to impress us… again. Maybe they’ll have something cooler for the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
    01-12-12 12:49 AM
    Yes, i just noticed that. I think the booth looks impressive but the offerings may be slim. Looking forward to RIM kicking it up a notch and soon. I want them to succeed and vie for my next phone!
    01-12-12 12:54 AM
    Fanboys will he fanboys, well seeing that his report at the event was just a negative bb post, there really must have not much going on there. Need to write something to justify your trip, @!%¤ on RIM.
    01-12-12 12:55 AM
    Tom and Yoeau, who were running around with a camera, weren’t too impressed
    I wonder if all of Tom and Yoeau pictures are out of focus. I'm not too impressed with Tom and Yoeau.
    01-12-12 01:10 AM

What chaddface said - I linked for the pictures ( they are showing phones) ..who cares about these two penny bloggers and what they think.

The thread question "why so harsh?" applies to some posters as well.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 01-12-12 at 02:08 AM.
    01-12-12 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD