i no understand why it so skinny. it's so light that i can barely tell its in my hands and the device feels wimpy. I think they should make it a little larger and weight it a little more with new hardware so that it can feel more manly in my hands. slim and stylish is for the pretty boys, like a handheld mirror to look at my makeup. instead, i want a device that feels good in my hands.
    kennyliu, DocDRM, barnyr and 4 others like this.
    06-15-12 11:05 AM
    a lot of people think the playbook is already too thick and heavy. you are definitely the minority.
    06-15-12 11:08 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post7459223

Interesting. Same type of title, same type of typing style...
    hpjrt likes this.
    06-15-12 11:09 AM
    a lot of people think the playbook is already too thick and heavy. you are definitely the minority.
    Actually, a lot of people think that it's just perfect. Impeccable. Timeless. Manifestation of engineering genius. Masterpiece. One milligram or nanometer deviation, one more hour of battery life, a little higher resolution, and it will no longer be perfect
    Last edited by kennyliu; 06-15-12 at 11:22 AM.
    hpjrt and FF22 like this.
    06-15-12 11:11 AM
    i no understand why it so skinny. it's so light that i can barely tell its in my hands and the device feels wimpy. I think they should make it a little larger and weight it a little more with new hardware so that it can feel more manly in my hands. slim and stylish is for the pretty boys, like a handheld mirror to look at my makeup. instead, i want a device that feels good in my hands.
    TOO DOGGONE FUNNY!!! You are a riot, pooger!

why playbook cannot be half thinner
    Last edited by DocDRM; 06-15-12 at 11:44 AM. Reason: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/why-playbook-cannot-half-thinner-730187/
    06-15-12 11:13 AM
    if it become any smaller, i might accidentally cut my hand. then who going to pay for it? do i have to call blackberry and ask them to repay my hospital bills?

what if i'm walking on street and a bad person attacks me. if playbook is too thin, it will break on the first impact! i would rather have the chance to beat the guy at least 5 or 6 times with playbook. if i hit somebody that many times right now, I think playbook would break. No good.

please, half thicker is better for the world. do it for children.
    kennyliu, DocDRM and nano404 like this.
    06-15-12 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD