Why would Rim not include password keeper on the playbook? Even if they just gave us access thru bridge it would just make it easier to enter entries.
    bgriff25 likes this.
    07-27-11 08:12 PM
    Just like native e-mail, I don't want a password keeper natively. Why keep up two databases? Bridge I could see, but who knows if it's even a consideration.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 08:30 PM
    There's an app for that but it's pretty lame, asks for a password that isn't there to begin with to open.
    07-27-11 08:30 PM
    The bb app stores the db in memory. So its no different than using a different 3rd party app, for which there are a couple

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    07-27-11 08:36 PM
    I would like to have password keeper available via bridge too. I have looked at some of the apps but don't like any of them.
    07-27-11 08:50 PM
    +1 why couldn't we have this through our Bridge like the Contacts app, etc.
    To the ladies and gents worrying about native email: if it works through BIS/BES then it should all sync up. No worries.
    07-27-11 09:40 PM
    Hey,

We have just released Vault - Password Manager for PlayBook. You can view the details and download it from the BlackBerry App World here.

We also have a thread (here) specific to this app where you can provide your comments, suggestions and feedback.
    11-23-11 07:18 AM
    There is one if you enable the developer mode. I see no downside to this, it even has a timer, auto-locking after X minutes.
    11-23-11 08:49 AM
    There is one if you enable the developer mode. I see no downside to this, it even has a timer, auto-locking after X minutes.
    What app is it that you sideload, etc?

Thanks
    11-23-11 10:29 AM
    At this current time-hack the last thing RIM needed to do was produce a tablet that requires a blackberry phone for the tablet to even be functional - Business end users are leaving RIM in droves and RIM's thinking is that the best thing to do is fabricate a tablet that requires being paired up with a product people are leaving in droves????

Apples concept is sell someone an ipod or ipad and they will like it enough they want to buy the iphone.....
    ...If Job's had done what RIM did an ipad wouldn't be functional w/out an iphone.
    ...Come on!

There is a reason the Playbook is going on firesale right now.
    11-25-11 06:20 AM
    I don't know
    11-25-11 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD