For the longest, I would plub my playbook via a usb cable into my pc, then, it would show up as a harddrive and I would go about transferring files from the computer to the playbook. Now, about 6 months or so ago the playbook/pc transfer started acting funny. I would plug the playbook in, but nothing would happen. I would then go into the playbook share settings and turn off the file transfer option, then turn it back on. Wait a few seconds to a minute, then it would show up on my computer. Bit of a pain, but at least it was working.

One day nothing was working for me, so I tried transferring trough wifi, while it was still plugged in. Funny thing is, it worked, but only if the playbook is plugged in.

Now, I plug it in, do the whole file transfer turn off, turn on routine and still no luck. I've done a fresh install of the playbook os and still no luck. The wifi option no longer works as well.

Any ideas, cause I'm all out?
    04-11-16 02:04 AM
    What happens if you connect it via USB to a different PC which it has never been previously connected to? What OS is the PC using?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 04:51 PM
    Actually, it's working now.

Had to uninstall the BlackBerry desktop manager from my computer, then I turned the bluetooth and wifi off on the tablet. Restarted both and it started working.

Fingers crossed it continues to work.
    BlackGuy likes this.
    04-11-16 08:48 PM
    Playbook is like a pet... if you ignored it for a longer period of time, it will have tantrum...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 03:32 AM