When I try to charge it.Theres no lightning bolt.Only red light then green light.I dont know what to do anymore.Can you help me please?I already tried the rebooting process.
    03-25-15 08:11 AM
    Do you have another charger to try? They have been known to stop working.
    03-25-15 08:16 AM
    It's been a while but doesn't alternating red/green led means it IS charging? The battery was so low that it needs to charge in the off state for a few minutes. How long have you left it on the charger before you tried turning it on?
    03-25-15 08:28 AM
    At first I thought when the green light flashes it is charging.After flashing it will be gone.I tried to open it after almost 3 hours,still there's no lightning bolt.Charging playbook is always my problem.Please help me.Thankyou in advance.
    03-25-15 08:44 AM
    I dont have any other charger.I tried the charger into my phone and it's working .
    03-25-15 08:49 AM
    OK, so it's probably not the charger then.

The green light usually glows when the PB has shut itself down due to a low battery (happened to mine just the other night).

I remember some time ago having a similar problem with mine after it shut itself down -- it didn't want to restart. And I can't for the life of me remember what I did to get it booted up again.

Try holding down the on/off button for about 10 seconds (while it's still plugged in), until the LED lights solid red. Then let it go and allow it to boot.
    03-25-15 08:58 AM
    If your USB port is damaged the device wont charge.

If I Recall Correctly, there was a post on how to recharge the battery by connecting a charger up internally to the battery connections. Either that or purchase a rapid charger which connects up to the three pin connector at the bottom.

What country are you located in?
    03-25-15 11:50 AM
    Think it needs a "stack" charge. Don't have the time or info handy at the moment, but if you search stack charging in these forums, you'll find the process. Good luck

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    03-25-15 11:57 AM
    I tried holding the power button,+ and -.But it didn't work for me.Im from the Philippines btw.Now,it's completely drained.And it won't start.At first,the blackberry logo is showing but now when I tried to open it,Only the red light then 5 flashes of green light. I don't know what to do anymore.
    03-25-15 11:30 PM
    Think it needs a "stack" charge. Don't have the time or info handy at the moment, but if you search stack charging in these forums, you'll find the process. Good luck

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    Agreed. One red followed by five green should be a depleted battery. F2 had a couple of posts on the matter.

OP, the Philppines is a little to distant for me to send you a spare rapid charger. Over here in the states they run about $10 new in the box. It shouldn't be to difficult to find one for about the equivalent in your currency over there.
    03-26-15 12:54 AM
    Thanks for the info.I'll try the stack charge.

Too bad,I can't find a rapid charger. I've been looking for it almost everywhere.
    03-26-15 04:19 AM
    I tried the stack charging earlier but nothing happened.Still,there's a red light followed by 5 flashes of green/yellow light.Any other idea that will work for me?Thanks in advance!
    03-26-15 08:04 AM
    Rapid charger through Ebay or Amazon, perhaps?
    03-26-15 09:10 AM
    Sent an Ebay link to the OP an hour or so ago for a rapid charger located in Hong Kong.

OP. Rapid charger, battery or replace the device (PB).
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    03-26-15 09:14 AM
    Stack charging isn't gonna do a lot with a less powerful charger.

The PB doesn't even charge from most other chargers, you'd need a charge only USB cable or to hack a normal USB cable to trick the thing into charging with everything. (Also works for BlackBerry OS devices)
    03-26-15 09:17 AM
    If I Recall Correctly, there was a post on how to recharge the battery by connecting a charger up internally to the battery connections. Either that or purchase a rapid charger which connects up to the three pin connector at the bottom.
    I finally found it again. Jump start a PlayBook a knottyrope tip - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    03-26-15 11:32 AM