I thought I'd share this interesting article - not sure if this is the correct place. Via Gizmodo

01-03-12 08:50 PM
    Why I Won’t Buy an iPad (And Think You Shouldn’t, Either) - Link that works.
    This article was published in April of 2010 though, so some points might be old by now.
    Also, this thread will probably turn into a huge mess and end up getting shut down unless users can remain civil, which isn't likely.
    kbz1960 and Lhendr like this.
    01-03-12 08:52 PM
    Well you forgot to link the article .. lol..

Either way not buyin an " iAnything "
    AsBloodRunsBlack likes this.
    01-03-12 08:52 PM
    Doh someone else saved ya with a link ..
    01-03-12 08:53 PM
    This article was published in April of 2010 though, so some points might be old by now.
    Also, this thread will probably turn into a huge mess and end up getting shut down unless users can remain civil, which isn't likely.
    Thanks for the link i thought i included it. I had never seen the article myself.
    01-03-12 09:02 PM
    I read through most of it, and many comments definitely feel like 2010, especially the "if you can't open it you don't own it"...aren't most tablets locked down these days, with no way to change the battery and no way to add memory? Many of the comments would also apply to the PB in that case.

No longer a useful article, the tech world has accepted the iPad business model, apps and all.
    01-03-12 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD