As many of you know, I am an avid blackberry user and swore by there products. I got rid of the 9930 and my play book and switched to the iPhone 4s and iPad 2. If you would like to know why I did this, please read on. Otherwise please keep insults and such to a minimum.

Reason for switching from 9930 to iPhone 4s 64gb:

1. No mobile hotspot ( I know an update is on the way, but this should have been included)
    2. Battery life (RIM) screwed up here.
    3. Limited applications available ( including etrade which I use regularly!)
    4. No flash support ( iPhone has flash with puffin browser)
    5. Cloud ( iCloud just works so well with the iPhone, iPad, macbook pro)
    6. Speed ( this includes loading things on the browser or apps)

Reasons I switched from the play book to the iPad 2 64gb:

1. E-mail support without using bridge
    2. Calendar, appointments,
    3. Spell correction and spell check.
    4. Split keyboard and notification system ( after all you can use iMessage and other programs that would require a decent notification system.
    5. Battery life ( I have gotten over 12 hours with the iPad!! Barely hot 6 with the PB)

These are just some examples but there are more reasons for my decision to do so.

Another reason for PB to iPad 2 is investment ( I bought the PB for 699.99 + tax = 762.11) and now you can buy it for less than 500 bucks!!! Which is understandable because there is almost nothing you can do with it.

RIM lost a big fan boy ever since the blackberry's with the scroll wheel like the Sony jog dial, I have bought every new BB that came out! Now, I stop at the 9930 I didn't want it to end this way, i really didn't. But I have interests to.
    Last edited by kevkev3123; 10-16-11 at 11:38 PM.
    10-16-11 11:35 PM
    glad your happy, im happy with my playbook
    todbanner likes this.
    10-16-11 11:40 PM
    Fair enough.

I'm sure many are thinking of doing the same thing.

By the time you get sick of the iWorld hopefully QNX Phones are out and BB Tablet OS has matured.

Edit: You know you can own both...many here have iPads, Android Tabs, and PlayBooks... Compare the screen quality of the iPad and PlayBook and I just can't stand seeing all the pixels. Until they release an iPad with higher Pixel Density I wont be buying another one.
    Last edited by Rgainsmi; 10-16-11 at 11:46 PM.
    10-16-11 11:42 PM
    Also please check this link :

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...hmarks-643627/

Go to the last page where I posted benchmark results for the iPad 2 and iPhone 4s. The iPhone outperformed the BB PB!! Quite astonishing!
    10-17-11 12:04 AM
    We don't care for posts like this - sorry. Go to tipb.com if you want to create these kinds of threads. this is a blackberry site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-11 12:10 AM
    bold 9900 battery life triples with the new update. Sorry u missed out on a great phone. Yum.
    xweb10 likes this.
    10-17-11 12:34 AM
    10-17-11 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD