So I was driving home this evening with my mind on my PlayBook and my PlayBook on my Mind (Rap song comes to mind, yes I was driving safe). I was thinking to myself why did I jump at a PlayBook when I did. Well it occurred to me that I hadn't actively pursued a PlayBook until that Mobile Nations Brief by Ashley Esqueda when she whipped out her new PlayBook and licked it...Did anyone else see that episode? There was something else that was contained in that particular episode's title which had caught my eye, but that scene of her licking the screen (I think that is what she was doing) will forever be burned in my memory.

I have several business toys already so I had put getting a PlayBook on the backburner. So I am wondering if that scene had actually put me over the edge to get a PlayBook. I am glad I did though because I am addicted to the Blackberry bridging feature now. I was sorely missing being able to connect my iPad with the phone while out and about, but the bridging feature has filled a capability need.

Well, just wanted I would share this funny thought. I searched and didn't see any other threads that had mentioned that Mobile Nations episode. If I am repeating "old hat" sorry for the repeat. Feel free to comment if you saw it and what you thought.
    Last edited by wiggy11; 03-05-12 at 10:01 PM.
    Ntario likes this.
    03-05-12 09:57 PM
    I thought that one second part of the video could have used some slow-mo.
    Last edited by Chaddface; 03-05-12 at 11:01 PM.
    03-05-12 10:35 PM
    Already had a Playbook when I saw that but...ummm...yeah that will make you want to buy another
    03-05-12 10:38 PM
    In fact BB marketing should be all over this and increase sales ten fold
    03-05-12 10:40 PM
    I shouldn't say this, but I should have been a PlayBook
    03-05-12 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD