12-07-13 08:28 PM
190 ... 678
tools
    Worked with my phone, solid, secure and did what I needed. I mostly use for hdmi and browser so it still works great for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 05:28 PM
    It is simple I think the PB is the best for my use in my very busy life. I use my PB everyday for document creation, reviews, ppt, and of course e-mails...the QNX software is amazing and allows multiple open apps that you can switch back and forth quickly. Still think zpb is the best design and functional tablet out there.
    12-04-13 06:03 PM
    The playbook is a great little tablet. I wish I had mine still but the tech head in me wanted a snapdragon 600 and an adreno 320 with this killer 1080p screen.... Also it's nice to be able to watch Netflix on my tablet lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    FF22 likes this.
    12-04-13 07:13 PM
    I hope they bring a new Playbook with BB10. I will definitely buy in first week
    12-04-13 07:28 PM
    The playbook is a great little tablet. I wish I had mine still but the tech head in me wanted a snapdragon 600 and an adreno 320 with this killer 1080p screen.... Also it's nice to be able to watch Netflix on my tablet lol

Barracude, you're back or maybe I did not notice before this!
    12-04-13 07:32 PM
    Barracude, you're back or maybe I did not notice before this!
    Yea im back crackberry has the best community so even though I have no bbry products I find myself keep coming back that and the tapatalk app for android on a 7 inch screen is a joy to use lol.

I still know my way around a playbook and keep up with all the news and tech so I help out where I can

bambinoitaliano likes this.
    12-04-13 07:37 PM
    Very well said. " if you agree to their services" I don't. That's why I do not use it and don't have a gmail account. NSA has better things to do than to worry about me, but Google lives off your information. That's how they make money and then they can afford to dump a money losing phone and tablet on the market.

Three, four years ago I was thinking of buying an android tablet and phone and install Ubuntu on them (I have been using only Linux since 1991) but decided it was not secure enough. I was warned that it was as bad as Windows for malware.
    I don't care if the PlayBook does not sell. I compared it to my daughter's Ipad2 when I bought it in June 2012 and it was better. Most importantly, it fits in my pocket, as Lazaridis pointed out in his interview on BBC almost 3 years ago. He was right. Apple copied him two years later!
    12-04-13 10:34 PM
    I cannot agree any more! I've had mine a couple years now, but I don't see it dying soon. I still get the, "What is that?" look from time to time.
    12-04-13 10:59 PM
    the playbook ... pfff ... I'm gonna pass this one .. so many disappointments
    12-05-13 04:15 AM
    The PlayBook is like a sexy, quirky girlfriend that I just keep coming back to for more every single day, even although I sometimes look at the newer models and wonder what if
    12-05-13 05:13 AM
    I guess for me its that I am addicted to BlackBerry, so I just had to have the PlayBook. Do I regret buying one? No! It has proved to be a versatile tablet, simple to use. Its so simple to use I bought my kid one. He was 4 then and he also loves it like I do.
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-06-13 12:31 AM
    I originally bought it full price for one reason and that was the bridge software. Not having to rely on syncing with a computer or the cloud sounded great,also free mobile Internet over blutooth was what really put the cherry on top.

I didn't care as much about the app gap, as it was the Internet I wanted. Not speaking for others just for myself. I am still that way for the most part. However when the Android player came out this helped with apps.

I didn't care about the lack of native apps as I knew what I was buying when I bought it. I expected bridge to take care of that and it did. So 2.0 was just a pleasant surprise for me.

What made me really happy was the remote control functionality. This became one of the best tablets FOR ME out there when that came out. I have large movie collections on Amazon and vudu so I like to take my playbook with me and stream the movies on a friend's tv with an hdmi cable and control the playbook with my blackberry phone. I have yet to see another device combo compete with this. If you know of one please tell me so I have a backup if this ever goes south. Carrying around an apple tv device everywhere for example for just that purpose would not be practical. With this in just need an hdmi cable in my car.

I love that the playbook fits right in my pocket when wearing jeans.

I love the multitasking

I love the origami browser
    12-06-13 05:51 PM
    If BlackBerry had patched some of the problems and put an updated Android player on it, then I wouldn't be posting this message using my Samsung Tab 2.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 2 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-06-13 06:28 PM
    Another Update to bridge.
    NursingNinja likes this.
    12-06-13 08:37 PM
    Why does the PlayBook have so many "devoted" fans?

I believe, "frustrated" is more appropriate than "devoted"...

Posted via CB10
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    12-07-13 08:28 PM
190 ... 678