And yes! The gnome is the master of baiting.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    08-30-13 11:23 AM
    And yes! The gnome is the master of baiting.
    The baby becomes you?
    08-30-13 11:49 AM
    The baby becomes you?
    Gnome no I use cinnimon with Linux mint 15

Sent from my Rise using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-30-13 11:52 AM

Not listening anymore. GNOME? GNOME? I'm not a gnome! Now leave me alone dangling my legs over the side of this boat and listening to Elgar!
    08-30-13 12:16 PM

Are you foriegn?
    08-30-13 12:40 PM
    Wait till I get my hands on that cat!
    08-30-13 12:45 PM
    When a home invader stole my cheapie Tablet with Android...she did me a favour since I could not get the hang of the Android OS. I bought a 4glite Playbook at the pawn shop I had to return it since most of the icons were missing.Bought a Playbook 16gb off Ebay plus some accessories. Hey Im a old guy but wow what a easy Tablet to use. My BBC News is always on. Keyboard is
    easy. Razor sharp screen. Dual camera is perfect and the Video is so easy to use with the 7" screen. The stereo sound is fantastic. Email works great. Too bad you can't have Netflex on it. I plan to buy a second one Playbook with 64GB. The good news is you still buy brand new Blackberry Playbooks online or used ones on ebay. My home computers are all Apple and I would
    love a Ipad Tablet if it came with Blackberry OS . Final note be sure to get a Tablet pen. Too bad Blackberry didn't come out with
    a 10" Playbook. The only thing you might not like about Playbook is its heavy otherwise you will love it.
    FF22, dphjeff, cmdr_dan and 1 others like this.
    09-01-13 12:15 AM
    When a home invader stole my cheapie Tablet with Android...she did me a favour since I could not get the hang of the Android OS. I bought a 4glite Playbook at the pawn shop I had to return it since most of the icons were missing.Bought a Playbook 16gb off Ebay plus some accessories. Hey Im a old guy but wow what a easy Tablet to use. My BBC News is always on. Keyboard is
    easy. Razor sharp screen. Dual camera is perfect and the Video is so easy to use with the 7" screen. The stereo sound is fantastic. Email works great. Too bad you can't have Netflex on it. I plan to buy a second one Playbook with 64GB. The good news is you still buy brand new Blackberry Playbooks online or used ones on ebay. My home computers are all Apple and I would
    love a Ipad Tablet if it came with Blackberry OS . Final note be sure to get a Tablet pen. Too bad Blackberry didn't come out with
    a 10" Playbook. The only thing you might not like about Playbook is its heavy otherwise you will love it.
    It may have been possible to recover them depending on the circumstances. But it sounds as if you did okay.
    09-01-13 08:56 AM
    Gene welcome. I'm glad you are enjoying your PlayBook.
    sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    09-01-13 08:48 PM
    Gene welcome. I'm glad you are enjoying your PlayBook.
    The glee will be short lived after meeting you!
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-03-13 07:50 AM
    The glee will be short lived after meeting you!
    You mean you the smurfette.
    09-03-13 07:55 AM
    You mean you the smurfette.
    Listen Mrs Cat were not married so less of the grief!
    09-03-13 08:03 AM
    Listen Mrs Cat were not married so less of the grief!
    So now we are lesbians? Hmmmm it's the damn mushroom you keep taking. The hallucination is getting worst. Gender identity reassignment, species identity reassignment. Sexual orientation reassignment. You sure the boat you are on has not been permeated with sarin gas?
    09-03-13 08:37 AM
    So now we are lesbians? Hmmmm it's the damn mushroom you keep taking. The hallucination is getting worst. Gender identity reassignment, species identity reassignment. Sexual orientation reassignment. You sure the boat you are on has not been permeated with sarin gas?
    I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body!
    09-03-13 08:49 AM
    Someone needs to bring that cowboy out of him. Poor guy is near the breaking point.
    09-03-13 08:53 AM
    Woah cowboy, you said you were a bird not me? Ha so there! Please do not degrade the female population by now denying it? Oh how must then poor women of Australia feel now after your denial?
    09-03-13 08:59 AM
    Woah cowboy, you said you were a bird not me? Ha so there! Please do not degrade the female population by now denying it? Oh how must then poor women of Australia feel now after your denial?
    Let's confine our bantering to the other two threads.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 09:01 AM
    Let's confine our bantering to the other two threads.
    Am I not a devoted playbook fan Mrs Cat? I'm on my playbook now! Oh I've just got that feeling again!
    09-03-13 09:31 AM
    Am I not a devoted playbook fan Mrs Cat? I'm on my playbook now! Oh I've just got that feeling again!
    You have yet to list the reasons you are a devoted fan of the PlayBook.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-03-13 09:33 AM
    You have yet to list the reasons you are a devoted fan of the PlayBook.
    Because I never go anywhere without it!!!!!!!!! Ok you got the admission, satisfied Mrs Catette?

It's been above 62000ft, it's been at Mach 2.1, it's been to Flodira, it's been in my pocket, it's been in my Canada Goose jacket and it's been in bed with me?

ps as I have eight of them I'm not sure which one was in bed with me but it doesn't matter because I don't know their names?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    09-03-13 12:36 PM
    Let's see:

- I have Internet access on it everywhere without needing a separate data plan (thanks to Bridge).

- HDMI connection to my TV, controlled remotely from my Z10. Gives easy access to streaming videos.

- I use the desktop dock while I work to play webcasts, videos, stream music or podcasts. It becomes a nice media system that frees up my computer for work while not draining my phone battery.

- Makes for a good magazines and ebook reader. Kindle book locations sync up over Bridge while out and about.

It's just a very convenient device that works wherever I go.

Posted via CB10
    FF22, Carl Estes, cmdr_dan and 1 others like this.
    09-03-13 11:02 PM
    The PlayBook was our child that looked like it had so much of potential, but it just ended up as a crack wh0r3 after they pulling its bursaries.

Sad day indeed
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-04-13 02:01 AM
    The PlayBook was our child that looked like it had so much of potential, but it just ended up as a crack wh0r3 after they pulling its bursaries.

Sad day indeed
    Indeed!
    09-04-13 11:41 AM
    Not sure, but I think this thread has jumped the shark.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-09-13 11:16 AM
    Not sure, but I think this thread has jumped the shark.
    Shark!!!!!!!! Aaaahhhhhhh where for gods sake?????????? Shark shark get out of the water!
    dphjeff likes this.
    09-09-13 11:21 AM
190 ... 45678