My GMail and Pop email account keep constantly asking for my password. I can't even get into my email because of this. What gives and when will it be fixed?
    02-28-12 07:54 PM
    Delete Gmail account. On pb and reads. Happened to me and that fixed it
    02-28-12 08:04 PM
    Done this a couple of times but problem keeps coming back. Any explanation of the real problem?
    02-28-12 10:27 PM
    See if my post here can help with password and other gmail problems:

| http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7182238
    02-29-12 12:40 AM
    Deleting and recreating the account worked for me...
    03-06-12 11:10 AM
    Well now I know I'm not the only one with this problem. With this and my browser, video and picture apps constantly closing on me (which is another thread), this 2.0 is becoming a hard pill to swallow. I'm loving what it could possibly do for me in the future, but for now, I'm biting on a bullet and hoping for a bug fix soon.
    03-06-12 11:41 AM
    I figured put this evening that when my iphone or home mail CPU (outlook) checks the mail, if my playbook checks at the same time, it encounters an error and asks for the password to the pop account again. Instead of showing an error saying your mailbox is busy, it thinks there is a connection problem and asks for the password again. Hope this helps. It is a pain. I selected manually for checking for mail in the settings to try to avoid it. They should add an error saying mailbox is busy instead of assuming the settings are incorrect!

Mailp
    01-01-13 07:29 PM
    Just guessing here, but could it be a function of the browser security settings (private browsing). I had a few password issues when I had that enabled.
    01-01-13 08:04 PM
    I just recently got a Torch 9860 which I use a lot on wifi. I have noticed that since I got it I am having all sorts of minor irritating problems. I then ended up rebooting my router several times a day, rebooting my Playbook also. So today I installed a dual band router (DLink DIR-815) and I moved the PlayBook from the 2.5 GHz band to the 5.0 GHz band. I am hoping that this will reduce my troubles on the network. Maybe some of your problems are cell phone related. I just changed mine over a few hours ago and it is too soon to say if the rash of problems were cell phone related.
    01-01-13 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD