If the told people now, then it wouldnt be news in Feb and there would be NO chance of making any positive headlines when its released .......
    Best case scenario in Feb it has everything it was supposed to have during Summer and it's completely stable...

More likely scenario, the above isn't quite true (to what degree, who knows).

Even in the best case scenario that is going to make really mediocre, positive headlines...
    12-07-11 02:02 AM
    No autocorrect would be really amusing.
    Now, now Shoots...

My 2c, it's not that RIM don't know, it that they haven't finished and that list will grow. RIM will want OS2 to arrive with a huge list of additions to increase the "Wow!" factor so they'll delay announcing that list until they're sure.

I'm sure they have a number of things already "definite" for OS2 coded-up and sitting on a shelf waiting for other things to join them. And they'll keep going until they have to stop.

Come February, whatever's sitting on the shelf will be released as OS2.
    12-07-11 07:13 AM
    good to know im not the only one bugged by not being able to rename bookmarks. For some reason if i make a bookmark on my himescreen it lets me,but not if I make one to my list of bookmarks.

Other than that im just hoping they refine the youtube app on the pb.The one now is god awful
    I go straight to the youtube site. Gotta love the PB browser.

I rarely renamed my bookmarks on my laptop so lack of that option is of little import to me. (I had to laugh realizing that I refered to my laptop in the past tense. I sure don't use it much anymore.)
    12-07-11 08:36 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD