Best Answer

May 07 2015 | 10:37 am EDT Sarek1701

You should be able to tap the battery icon in the top right and select turn off, restart, or standby (going from memory as I don't have my PB with me.) However, if you do turn it off, you run the risk of not being able to turn it back on if the hardware on/off button isn't working. I would recommend just putting it on standby so that you can swipe from the bottom to wake it up. I leave mine on standby all the time and very rarely turn it off.

More Answers

May 07 2015 | 10:38 am EDT dna47

If you click on the battery symbol you'll be able to turn it off. But if your power button doesn't work I doubt you'll want to turn it off as you won't be able to turn it on afterwards.

Posted via CB10

May 07 2015 | 10:38 am EDT dna47

You should be able to tap the battery icon in the top right and select turn off, restart, or standby (going from memory as I don't have my PB with me.) However, if you do turn it off, you run the risk of not being able to turn it back on if the hardware on/off button isn't working. I would recommend just putting it on standby so that you can swipe from the bottom to wake it up. I leave mine on standby all the time and very rarely turn it off.
You beat me to it.

Posted via CB10