ok guys i just bought a playbook yesterday and a torch a week ago... im following 9 different podcast on my torch, but i can't seem to find them all on the playbook... only found 3 out of 9.... I can't seem to find the option to find the podcast by its rss feed or website... Can someone help plese?
    05-29-11 05:54 AM
    Anyone can help can't find Podcast app in my playbook. How to reinstall
    06-10-11 08:36 PM
    You might need to use the Security Wipe (options/security) to reload the entire OS.

Make sure that you backup first as it will remove all data (camera pics, your pictures, mp3, video, etc). You can then restore. Or you can manually copy the contents to computer.
    06-10-11 09:31 PM
    Why would you need to wipe your OS to find something in the online podcast directory database? I must be missing something here...
    06-10-11 11:55 PM
    He said he could not find the actual APP. Not just a podcast. At least, that's the way I interpreted the message.
    06-11-11 12:13 AM
    I see.. Original post was about only being able to find 3 of 9 podcasts within the directory, but second post was about not being able to find the app at all. I see that now.. Sorry for my confusion.

What really ticks me off is that you can't put a URL into the app and only the creator of a podcast can ask to have it added to the directory. That is just idiotic...
    06-11-11 07:17 AM
    What really ticks me off is that you can't put a URL into the app and only the creator of a podcast can ask to have it added to the directory. That is just idiotic...
    Well said. I like RIM's podcast app, although I find it slow at times, but it ends up being limited if you can not add your own podcasts into the app.
    06-11-11 11:46 AM
    Yeah the Podcast app, although nice, is completely useless to me since I can only subscribe to the podcasts listed on the app, none of which I listen to.
    06-11-11 11:48 AM
    i just got podcast 69 from CB within the last couple days.
    06-11-11 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD