Since day one, my PlayBook and 9700 (OS5) have bridged with no problems, but when I woke this morning, Bridge no longer worked. (My phone reboots every night using QuickPull, but my use of QuickPull predates the PlayBook.)

What I have tried so far:
    - Rebooting both phone and PB
    - Upgrading to latest Bridge OTA (1.0.6.5).
    - Uninstalling Bridge and reinstalling

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but is it possible AT&T did something to cripple my phone's ability to Bridge -- even though I use the OTA version and not the AppWorld version? (Sorry, but AT&T's monopolistic behavior doesn't lend the company any trustworthiness.)

Is anyone else suddenly having Bridge problems this morning?

- PB recognizes the phone via bluetooth.
    - Phone sees the PB, but will not establish a connection.
    - Sometimes, when trying to pair, I will get the 6-digit verification numbers on both. I select "yes", but still no connection. Sometimes I don't even get the numbers. The phone just does the 45 second timeout.
    - All Bridge icons have disappeared from the PB.

Last edited by greander; 10-03-11 at 11:49 AM.
    10-01-11 10:17 AM
    please give more details. will it connect to playbook? just not getting on line?? icons there??
    10-01-11 10:41 AM
    It is most likely not an AT&T issue, i have the latest OTA Bridge app on my 9700 (OS6) and am not having any issues.
    10-01-11 02:02 PM
    had something similar, you shoul find this bridge related thread not that far bellow.
    in brief, I had it back and clean by deleting bluetooth entries on both pb and bb.
    just as a precaution, wen yoy mean reboot, do you talk about a clean stop (10
    sec. hold of (physical) stop button ? If not, try this prior to anything.
    There you go :http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-link-651742/
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 10-01-11 at 03:49 PM. Reason: link to previous thread
    greander likes this.
    10-01-11 03:45 PM
    ?
    ahaha !
    10-01-11 03:56 PM
    A follow up to close this thread...

I followed the link in post #4 above, and followed the advice there. It worked. Bridge is working again, though I'm pretty sure I had already followed the suggested procedure.

Gremlins, I guess.
    10-03-11 11:49 AM
    A follow up to close this thread...

I followed the link in post #4 above, and followed the advice there. It worked. Bridge is working again, though I'm pretty sure I had already followed the suggested procedure.

Gremlins, I guess.
    Thx for the follow up.
    BTW the #5 referred to an (explicit) song of the S*x Pistols "Who killed Bambi" ... But sure, most of you weren't born ... (if you google it, keep parents, girlfriend and kids away lol)
    10-03-11 01:09 PM
    Sorry.
    10-03-11 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD