So who has actually preordered and from where? And 16/32/64 GB option?

I have BestBuy loaded for the 32 GB and ready to go... just haven't hit the BUY button yet even though my resolve to wait is fast fading. (Just spent $850 on my dog's vet bill yesterday, so trying to mentally recover from that.)
    Last edited by InnerChild; 03-22-11 at 09:16 PM.
    03-22-11 12:22 PM
    DONT ORDER FROM BESTBUY!!! I called 4 staples around me and they all put me on with managers saying "next week or the week after we get them" also, online orders are free shipping with them
    Innerchild likes this.
    03-22-11 12:25 PM
    I ordered at Best Buy, but in store. Is better than order it via internet, at least here in Puerto Rico, cause the store is near my home. $50 deposit for pre-order, 16gb version... they didn't know about the pre-sale til I ask for it and they just receive the email from Best Buy central.
    03-22-11 12:28 PM
    Me from staples 64gb free shipping ftw! I can't wait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 12:30 PM
    16GB model for pick up at a store near me. Will do hands on for a couple of days then return to them via their liberal return policy. Will then decide if I want to purchase again or go with 32/64GB model.
    03-22-11 12:31 PM
    Purchased from BestBuy, 64GB. Free Shipping if your a RewardZone Premium Member.
    03-22-11 12:34 PM
    Not preordering just yet as I have several good leads on local stores that may have it next week. Will be first in line at the door.

03-22-11 12:40 PM
    Just pre ordered from Bestbuy.ca. Got the 64 gig model, no charge for shipping and I'm not a member of anything there. Estimated Arrival 04/22
    03-22-11 12:42 PM
    So who has actually preordered and from where? And 16/32/64 GB option?
    Guilty.

32GB from Staples.

Not preordering just yet as I have several good leads on local stores that may have it next week. Will be first in line at the door.

If you're lucky they will not have heard about you and won't ban you from the store until 2012. If it will help, my silence can be bought.
    Last edited by 18to12fitty; 03-22-11 at 12:47 PM.
    03-22-11 12:43 PM
    64GB from Staples, to be delivered to my office. The order said it would come by Staples courrier. We get daily courrier deliveries from Staples at my company as they are our office supplies supplier.
    03-22-11 12:47 PM
    Guilty.

32GB from Staples.

If you're lucky they will not have heard about you and won't ban you from the store until 2012. If it will help, my silence can be bought.
    I have this amazing fake mustache & beard prop.....

03-22-11 12:49 PM
    16GB model for pick up at a store near me. Will do hands on for a couple of days then return to them via their liberal return policy. Will then decide if I want to purchase again or go with 32/64GB model.
    I got to ask. Why not just go by the store and play with one for a while
    03-22-11 12:49 PM
    I got to ask. Why not just go by the store and play with one for a while
    Because we're impatient children and just can't wait for Christmas morning to open our presents.
    03-22-11 12:51 PM
    I have this amazing fake mustache & beard prop.....

maybeeee you have to but im not sure, very staggered launch
    03-22-11 12:53 PM

maybeeee you have to but im not sure, very staggered launch
    I don't understand all the skepticism.

I had faith in RIM the whole time.

03-22-11 12:56 PM
    Got my order in for two 64gb units plus I have another that i will get from work. And for the person that said that staples will be shipping in a week or two I would not hold them to that, last I checked all per orders will not ship till the week before the 18th.
    03-22-11 12:59 PM
    Because we're impatient children and just can't wait for Christmas morning to open our presents.
    I guess my question is why preorder when you've made up your mind to take it back.
    03-22-11 12:59 PM
    reading all about all you guys ordering is really tempting me.....but I want to touch it first.
    03-22-11 01:00 PM
    Just pre ordered from Bestbuy.ca. Got the 64 gig model, no charge for shipping and I'm not a member of anything there. Estimated Arrival 04/22
    I was about to pre-order and then I saw the estimated delivery of April 22. I highly doubt the PB is on the level of iPad so I can just go to the store the morning of release and pick one up. Why wait 2 extra days when I'm 10 minutes from my nearest Best Buy/Future Shop.
    03-22-11 01:01 PM
    I don't understand all the skepticism.

I had faith in RIM the while time.

:x

I forgot to include a hehehe and a jk :P

but im veryyyy confused right now with staples!
    *online order says 3/31-4/12 shipping
    *all four staples in my area say next week or two weeks
    *someones customer support say that the playbooks are sold in store 4/19 and online ordering weeks before

AHHHH
    03-22-11 01:01 PM
    Staples, 16GB
    03-22-11 01:06 PM
    I forgot to include a hehehe and a jk :P

but im veryyyy confused right now with staples!
    *online order says 3/31-4/12 shipping
    *all four staples in my area say next week or two weeks
    *someones customer support say that the playbooks are sold in store 4/19 and online ordering weeks before

AHHHH
    Actually I was being sarcastic, in light of my skepticism lately of rim's launch.

As for staples, I'm thinking if they garauntee delivery by 3/31 then I would preorder; what is that, 9 days from now, next Thursday? I would wait till then but I will wait and make phone calls starting next Sunday and see who gets it in stock first. Thanks to rim's lack of media and marketing presence, none of us have to be worried about these being sold out of inventory fast.

Saying that without judgement by the way.

03-22-11 01:07 PM
    no restocking fee?
    03-22-11 01:20 PM
    Actually I was being sarcastic, in light of my skepticism lately of rim's launch.

As for staples, I'm thinking if they garauntee delivery by 3/31 then I would preorder; what is that, 9 days from now, next Thursday? I would wait till then but I will wait and make phone calls starting next Sunday and see who gets it in stock first. Thanks to rim's lack of media and marketing presence, none of us have to be worried about these being sold out of inventory fast.

Saying that without judgement by the way.

Well it's 3/31-4/11
    03-22-11 01:21 PM
    Staples gives themselves an out here:

"Pre-order your Blackberry Playbook by April 8th, 2011 to reserve one of these limited quantity tablets. Product will ship within 3 business days of receiving it from the vendor. Expected delivery: 1 - 3 business days. Your credit card will be charged at shipment."

At any rate... the PB is on its way and that IS exciting news!
    03-22-11 01:42 PM
249 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD