Didn't buy it and don't intend to, not even to support devs. Rovio owners of Angry Birds are said to be valued at over $1 Billion US
    If anything the high profile space it has on the new app page frustrates me. Hey look, we have Angry Birds... our App store must be okay.

I've not seen a single triple 'A' app launched on the store since I have purchased the PB.

Been two or three okay ones mind.

Is there a grumpy old and angry playbook owner version of the game?
    Lol - yeah, what Fmar said
    01-02-12 01:19 PM
    not only that, but i hope they drop the price and keep up with their updated versions of AB.

I think the $4.99 initial price was high compared to other platforms, but they knew they would get it.

Angry Birds HD is $4.99 on iOS too, that is the only version that I purchased. RIO and Seasons are deeply discounted on iOS though... The lack of PlayBook owners and the volume of potential sales on iOS accounts for those prices though... It is business as usual!
    01-02-12 02:14 PM
    got mine, overall its a great game. lets hope the devs are seing something positive out of it all.
    01-02-12 02:32 PM
    Got it free for my Samsung Android and brought both apps for my kids on their PBs. Just waiting on the holiday version when they are finished all levels.

$5 is cheaper than calling the babysitter.
    shupor likes this.
    01-02-12 08:45 PM
    yep, bought it, played it, beat it, got bored with it... next.
    01-02-12 10:13 PM
    I bought AB Rio and think its worth the $5. I think the success or failure will help other developers decide whether to bring their games to the PB. I'm hoping its a success.

It was definitely worth the price IMO.
    01-02-12 10:33 PM
    I did. This level in the 2nd world is kicking my a$$ though!!!!
    01-02-12 11:15 PM
    I bought Angry Birds HD - not sure what all the fuss is about as I find the game highly frustrating on some of the levels. I guess the "angry" part in the name was apt - as all this game does is make me angry. Give me Eternal Legacy any day
    01-02-12 11:31 PM
    i bought it
    01-03-12 01:11 AM
    not only that, but i hope they drop the price and keep up with their updated versions of AB.

I think the $4.99 initial price was high compared to other platforms, but they knew they would get it.
    Then again, it's for tablets, which isn't too high. It's $4.99 on iOS, but I do agree that decreasing the price a bit to entice more buyers would be a good thing.
    01-03-12 02:16 AM
    $5 for a game?rim needs to update the apps.would love to use pandora.
    01-03-12 02:19 AM
    I bought it and i got my $5 worth out of it. Took me about a week to complete all levels
    01-03-12 08:53 AM
  13. onceyougoblackyounevergoback's Avatar
    I bought it, loved it and plan on buying the other instalments. Don't really care that its free somewhere else, $5 is a small price to pay.
    01-03-12 08:58 AM
    i bought it for me wife if that counts. and since she uses my blackberry ID on her playbook i got it too. i don't really care for it tbh but i understand it's appeal
    01-03-12 09:06 AM
    I got rio, still enjoying it.
    01-03-12 10:35 AM
    I bought AB Rio, so far. My son hates asking me to complete a level for him because that usually leads to me trying to complete several of them.
    01-03-12 10:48 AM
    no, i am out of the list, but planing to one soon
    01-03-12 12:17 PM
    I got both AB & Rio, held off on Seasons 'till I hear some better stuff about the included "seasons". I just wasn't sure enough to commit on that one. Love AB, haven't touched Rio yet since I'm not done with the first one. I don't play it a ton, but when I'm sitting there bored waiting on someone or something it's kind of the go-to time killer. For what I paid, I'm happy with them.
    01-03-12 02:44 PM
    I got both AB & Rio, held off on Seasons 'till I hear some better stuff about the included "seasons". I just wasn't sure enough to commit on that one. Love AB, haven't touched Rio yet since I'm not done with the first one. I don't play it a ton, but when I'm sitting there bored waiting on someone or something it's kind of the go-to time killer. For what I paid, I'm happy with them.
    Seasons actually has the most replay value since they just add new levels for every season each year to the same game.
    01-03-12 04:04 PM
    I bought it and love it.
    01-03-12 04:09 PM
    bought AB, kids think it is great
    01-03-12 04:11 PM
    I bought AB HD and AB Rio. My little niece and nephews play on my 'ipad' when I visit the family. After clarifying and getting the older one to use the right name (PlayBook), I got my sister in law and even my father in law to play. The PlayBook can really sell just by having Angry Birds on it.
    01-03-12 04:18 PM
    I used to make fun of people who played Angry Birds, but I bought it and love it. Ha!
    peter9477 likes this.
    01-03-12 04:47 PM
    Bought AB and AB Rio.

Mike
    01-03-12 05:40 PM
    Yeah I bought it.

Great game.
    01-03-12 07:15 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD