I stopped bringing PB to work, it is always at home now.

Well first it got annoying carrying it back and forth everyday. At work I don't have WiFI in my office and at meetings I only use tasks feature.

I found it basically useless at work.

At home on the other hand, I use it all the time in bed. Mostly watching movies and tv shows. And sometimes check email and browse web.

My wife uses it mostly to listen to music and watch online movies when she is around the house.

I usually never bring it outside since its a WiFI device and most locations have poor wifi signal or nothing at all. If anything I use my BB to check the web,email.

Where is your PB mostly located/used?
    06-15-11 03:00 PM
    Why do you not use 3G over bridge to your 9700 at work?
    06-15-11 03:11 PM
    at my side and were ever i am. i use the bridge alot for watching youtube videos and over all wasting time in my work truck if im waiting for someone. i check my email, twitter, badger people on here, and other stuff from the bridge browser. i also get wifi in alot of places when im out and about. the only time its home is when i forget it or i am home.
    06-15-11 03:13 PM
    I use it in meetings for notepad and calendar items, bridged to my BB in pocket (also synced with Exchange).
    Also to have news or music while on the stand at my desk.
    I can also mindmap some ideas out that are of interest in my line of work.
    I use it for BBM and email, of course, at home and at work.
    I use it to browse the web at home, as well as tweet, listen to music or play a random game or two.
    It's only outside with me while on my way to the car or building since it is wifi only.
    Crackberry as well, of course!!
    06-15-11 03:15 PM
    Why do you not use 3G over bridge to your 9700 at work?
    My work bb is 9330, where bridge suffers. I tethered through my wife's 9700, its at least 2-3x faster.
    06-15-11 03:23 PM
    I bring my PB to work every day and use it during lunch (bridged) and use it at home with wifi. I carry it every day, I LOVE the portability of it.
    06-15-11 05:55 PM
    Use it in bed for watching tv shows and movies... Most of the time...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 06:03 PM
    mostly at home. Bring to work everyday and use it at work about 1 or 2 times per week at work, but much more at home.
    06-15-11 06:26 PM
    At work mostly just for email, some pdf viewing. At home surfing the net while enjoying a cocktail on the porch or while watching TV.
    06-15-11 06:32 PM
    I'm actually trying to find more use case scenario's at work. I'd rather check meeting agendas and my own notes on the PB than print a new stack of paper each week.

Note taking/writing is still initially done on paper though... the important ones make it to the PB

Any touch interface is great to view pictures / work models. Haven't tried .vsd files yet (just converted to .jpg).

For me it's getting more and more useful at work. Mostly to save trees
    06-15-11 06:43 PM
    Wherever I am located, you will be able to locate my PB, even in the boy's room .
    06-15-11 06:48 PM
    Wherever I am located, you will be able to locate my PB, even in the boy's room .
    that's still reserved to my Torch
    06-15-11 06:50 PM
    on the sofa while watching tv
    06-15-11 07:00 PM
    Mine is always with me. It sits right below my monitors on my desk at work and to the side of them at home. I'm so used to jumping between the two monitors, that I sometimes try to roll the mouse pointer down to the PB screen. It's my lunch entertainment, my event camera, my task list, my FaceBook Scrabble game.

With the Bridge and Tether options and sometimes the Mifi from work, wifi-only isn't a problem
    06-15-11 07:01 PM
    My Playbook is almost always within reach or in my hands. I feel lost when I have to charge it. It goes everywhere I go and it gets used for everything.
    06-15-11 08:43 PM
    I never leave home without it. I have wifi at work, most of the hotels I stay at have wifi, and the airport lounges all do. When I'm out of wifi range, I'm tethered. I use bridge a fair bit but for quick checks of email, I find I use the Torch as I need to unlock it and then also retype the password on the PlayBook. Bridge should work against a locked Torch... after all, you still need the password. Its also great in the can...
    06-15-11 08:49 PM
    My PlayBook is with me 24/7. its usually never out of reach. Use it for work emails and maps while on the road. Its also used to view documents and take notes. At home its used for everything as well. Will be awesome when autocorrect/word substitution is finally released. I charge it every night on my nightstand right beside my Torch......both devices on their charging stands
    06-15-11 09:25 PM
    My PB goes almost everywhere that I go...while at work it is right there on my desk & i use the bridge to access emails, bbm, tasks, & I especially love using the bridge browser as my job has many websites blocked that aren't work related (and some that are but that's a story for another time). I love the portability of the PB.
    I have a colleague who has the ipad and since he has seen what the PB offers has been experiencing serious buyers remorse.
    I recently went on vacation to South Beach and on the flight as I watched a movie I had downloaded a few ppl in the next row were quite impressed the PB. The flt attendant even stopped & commented how she particularly loved the size compared to her ipad...so of course I had to milk the attention for a bit by signing on to the planes wifi & went to a few sites that had Flash media...needless to say...it was well received...I then went back to my movie.
    06-15-11 09:47 PM
    I take it with me almost everywhere I go....school, work, church, shopping...if I'm there, my PB's most likely there with me
    06-15-11 09:49 PM
    At home a lot, but the main reason I got it is to bring to work. I use the free bridge browser at work everyday when theres down time. Like right now.
    06-15-11 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD