If you're a brave stubborn playbook owner like me check this out
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post8903681
    07-28-13 02:05 PM
    Brasil here.
    Got it as soon as it launched down here.
    Got one device of each OS (8310, 8520, 9780) except os OS7 since I knew it was not going to run BB10. They fooled me right into thinking the PlayBook would so I got one...

Oh yeah, and I have a Z10. Trying 10.2 right now.
    GV2012 likes this.
    07-28-13 02:13 PM
    Hi guys, I am from sunny Sydney Australia. I have two playbooks, my favorite 64gb and a 16gb that the kids use. I love my playbook and use it daily, will use it till it dies! Also have a Z10 (with useless bridge that manufacturer still hasn't fixed). I don't need BB10, though it would be nice. Just need browser fixed and bridge working the way it should and used to.
    dphjeff, FF22 and GV2012 like this.
    07-29-13 02:07 AM
    From Germany... Playbook 16GB WiFi-only for 160 euros two years ago! Happy with the deal, sad that at that time there were not as many "free & good" apps as in the android-market, though not a valid arguement now coz we can sideload! (did not use the sideload yet)

Posted via my Q10, Germany
    FF22 likes this.
    07-29-13 02:28 AM
    Deleted coz double posted
    07-29-13 02:29 AM
    Hanoi - Vietnam. I had PB since Dec 2011 after BB annouced the first saleoff to PB. Still using it everyday mostly for Remoting Desktop at home and watching HD movies. It is the best 250$ I have ever spent. Could have been better if PB got updated to BB10. But hey, I am still happy and alive
    My Playbook and BB9900 are pefect together
    Long live Blackberry - Long live Playbook

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    FF22 likes this.
    07-29-13 03:10 AM
    Just finding out about this thread. Have my Playbook for about 8 months or more running. Bridge with BBOS and unlimited data is what has me hanging on.
    07-31-13 04:25 PM
    I was from over there but now I'm over here because I'm working here.
    07-31-13 04:28 PM
    From brampton, ontario, canada

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 08:54 AM
    I was from over there but now I'm over here because I'm working here.
    Amendment! I was over there and now I was over there but then they sent me here (different there) and then they sent me back there and now they have sent me back here (same here) again. I do have a cunning plan to get back over there again though! Did I get that right?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 09:32 AM
    Amendment! I was over there and now I was over there but then they sent me here (different there) and then they sent me back there and now they have sent me back here (same here) again. I do have a cunning plan to get back over there again though! Did I get that right?

Posted via CB10
    Wouldn't matter, you will be send right back regardless.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-06-13 10:43 AM
    Wouldn't matter, you will be send right back regardless.
    Trust a cenator to stab you in the back?
    10-06-13 10:45 AM
    Trust a cenator to stab you in the back?
    No! Cenator? Stab you in the back?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-06-13 10:58 AM
    From the UK, Cheshire 16g

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-06-13 11:21 AM
    No! Cenator? Stab you in the back?
    Can we keep on topic Cenator please? Im from........................its been that long and so many places I don't know anymore. where am I from cenator kat?
    10-06-13 11:21 AM
    Can we keep on topic Cenator please? Im from........................its been that long and so many places I don't know anymore. where am I from cenator kat?
    You illegal immigrants takin our job. I dont care where you from just go back already! Pesky little alien!
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-06-13 11:30 AM
    You illegal immigrants takin our job. I dont care where you from just go back already! Pesky little alien!
    GNOME, now I'm an ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a very handsome leprechaun I keep telling you you stupid cenator kat.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-06-13 11:38 AM
    GNOME, now I'm an ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a very handsome leprechaun I keep telling you you stupid cenator kat.
    Only icebergs are attracted to your handsomeness.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    10-06-13 11:41 AM
    Only icebergs are attracted to your handsomeness.
    mutter mutter mutter............ gonna get him soon...........
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-06-13 12:00 PM
    mutter mutter mutter............ gonna get him soon...........
    Uh oh, the "muttering" is back...........

Be concerned, be very concerned....

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-07-13 03:22 PM
    Uh oh, the "muttering" is back...........

Be concerned, be very concerned....

c
    Shuddup lizard! I'z back ome now and fully equipped with high octane bourbon and other things as well. Do you know how hard it is to go fishing with an F18 buzzing around your head at, shall we say less than the recommended height?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-08-13 01:35 PM
    Shuddup lizard! I'z back ome now and fully equipped with high octane bourbon and other things as well. Do you know how hard it is to go fishing with an F18 buzzing around your head at, shall we say less than the recommended height?
    Glad you be home safe and, I use the term very loosley, sound.
    Put your feets up, buy some wheels for the Escalade, and contimplate a NEW POPCORN machine.....

Yes, I can imagine it's very distracting for the "fisherman", and the fishies.......

I had one of you types buzz my Jeep out in the Mojave desert a few years back, and I thought my jeep was going to fall apart......

Fun tho it was...

Again, THANK YOU for keeping us safe from the icebergs here on the mainland.

c.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-08-13 03:14 PM
    Glad you be home safe and, I use the term very loosley, sound.
    Put your feets up, buy some wheels for the Escalade, and contimplate a NEW POPCORN machine.....

Yes, I can imagine it's very distracting for the "fisherman", and the fishies.......

I had one of you types buzz my Jeep out in the Mojave desert a few years back, and I thought my jeep was going to fall apart......

Fun tho it was...

Again, THANK YOU for keeping us safe from the icebergs here on the mainland.

c.
    You have no idea how much fun that is to do? Let me know when your going fishing or messing around in your jeep again and I'll drop in and accompany????????????????? you in a sort of way!!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    10-08-13 03:24 PM
    You have no idea how much fun that is to do? Let me know when your going fishing or messing around in your jeep again and I'll drop in and accompany????????????????? you in a sort of way!!
    Oh I'm sure, I would do it myself.

All you do is look ing you little rear view mirror-ette and see the car (or Jeep in my case) just kinda wallowing/bouncing around looking for the guard rails, trying at least to stay centered on the double yellow line.......

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-08-13 03:29 PM
    . I love my playbook and use it daily, will use it till it dies!
    I like and agree with that! I think I will add it to my t shirt design which I never seem to stop editing lol
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...16/index3.html
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-08-13 03:56 PM
341 ... 11121314