chennai, india!
    yes there is a country called india and its on this planet!
    and there is a city which is down south, which none cares about is called chennai. i am from there.
    4 playbooks:
    3 * 64 gb
    1 * 32 gb
    no other blackberry products i use except these!
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-12-13 04:46 PM
    Paul, I guess your cynical approach is due to India not being on BlackBerry Maps? Well, guess what, Serbia is a blank spot too! In the heart of a land mass called Europe.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 05:03 PM
    exactly thats why i am drilling a hole in the bootrom!
    i hope you will like the things i am doing.
    when i am done my one liner for blackberry with respect to playbook will be :
    "Dear Blackberry formerly known as RIM,
    We have upgraded our OS, now UP YOURS! and we wuv and <3 you, so once again UP YOURS, Blackberry FKA (formerly known as) RIM, UP YOURS!
    yours unfaithfully!
    thanks!
    -paul"
    07-12-13 05:08 PM
    , Baltimore Maryland United States

Sent from my HTC One running PlayBook 3.0
    07-12-13 05:12 PM
    Vancouver Island... with my playbook that gets more use than my PC and TV combined!

From Zed to U via CB10
    07-12-13 05:14 PM
    chennai, india!
    yes there is a country called india and its on this planet!
    and there is a city which is down south, which none cares about is called chennai. i am from there.
    4 playbooks:
    3 * 64 gb
    1 * 32 gb
    no other blackberry products i use except these!
    thanks!
    -paul
    Isn't that where our Native American's come from - you know, just west of the Mason-Dixon line (just now reading Pynchon's novel) (yeah, I know it does not really run in that direction but what the ....)
    07-12-13 05:54 PM
    Paul, I guess your cynical approach is due to India not being on BlackBerry Maps? Well, guess what, Serbia is a blank spot too! In the heart of a land mass called Europe.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome and I admit it was only on this second message that I did not read it as "Siberia!" Sorry about that.
    07-12-13 05:55 PM
    Isn't that where our Native American's come from - you know, just west of the Mason-Dixon line (just now reading Pynchon's novel) (yeah, I know it does not really run in that direction but what the ....)
    it will be nice if you ask a native american personally. i wish to help you and answer all your questions but right now its 04:37 hours India Standard Time and i am still lost with
    Fritzing Org - YouTube
    because i am still trying to understand whats what. i downloaded all the videos and i am right now confused as heck.
    whether its sarcasm or cynicism, right now i am trying to figure out what the heck is what the heck. i finished watching a few videos and now i am even more confused than this video.
    F2 when i am out of this thermal electronic shock. i will think of a nice answer. right now whatever you said is above my head.
    whatever you said was like hodgepodge!
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-12-13 06:11 PM
    Saskatoon Canada. My girlfriend got it a year ago for my birthday, and at the time I was hoping to be able to test my BB10 apps with it once I got BB10.

First BB I owned, I had an Android phone at the time.

Although I guess I don't matter since I'm in Canada
    07-12-13 06:14 PM
    I am from space, I am the decider. I have been sent here to decide the fate of mankind, and after the PlayBook fiasco there remains little hope.....

Haha naw from the home land of BlackBerry, Waterloo! Got the PlayBook for my first couple years of university, rather enjoyed it.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 06:22 PM
    San Mateo, California
    07-12-13 10:35 PM
    Barboursville, WV

PB 64, 32 and 16
    Each bridged using 9930s and 9670
    And enjoying every minute staying connected!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    07-19-13 08:40 PM
    San Francisco, CA. PlayBook since launch.
    07-20-13 03:41 AM
    Seattle,Washington.

First BB product was an 8530, three years ago. I bought the 32G playbook in August of 2011, because of the bridge feature. I bought a 16G playbook as a gift in February 2012, and a 64G playbook in August of 2012. I use my playbook daily with my 9930, and will continue to enjoy them while they last.
    07-20-13 01:37 PM
    Seattle,Washington.

First BB product was an 8530, three years ago. I bought the 32G playbook in August of 2011, because of the bridge feature. I bought a 16G playbook as a gift in February 2012, and a 64G playbook in August of 2012. I use my playbook daily with my 9930, and will continue to enjoy them while they last.
    Ah, I'm just down the street or up the road somewhere - near Greenlake!
    07-20-13 02:19 PM
    You're up the road from me. I am south of the airport in Des Moines.

I just got back from a walk in the neighborhood, and there was a very low and very loud aircraft that flew over, hidden in the low clouds. Just a heads-up to you in case sad-old-man is here looking for you and one of your goose down coats!
    Tim1131 and FF22 like this.
    07-20-13 02:53 PM
    Toronto Canada 32 gb playbook for sale mint bought July last year comes with Rapid charger a case for everyday of the week lol

120 buxfirm
    07-20-13 03:24 PM
    Vancouver Island. I have 3 Playbooks in my house.
    All work well!!
    Also have 3-9900's and a Z10.
    Will be upgrading a 9900 to a Q10 and an A10 when out. Both kids love my z10. No complaints about apps!

From Zed to U via CB10
    07-20-13 03:40 PM
    You're up the road from me. I am south of the airport in Des Moines.

I just got back from a walk in the neighborhood, and there was a very low and very loud aircraft that flew over, hidden in the low clouds. Just a heads-up to you in case sad-old-man is here looking for you and one of your goose down coats!
    SOM is busy fighting off the navy guys. That low ceiling did hang around quite long - still just under 70F on my porch. I might stroll Greenlake.
    07-20-13 04:03 PM
    Germany

I received a Playbook for Christmas, 2012. I won't be buying any Blackberry products for the foreseeable future. Not because Blackberry phones are bad products, they're actually quite good...just too expensive.
    07-20-13 04:48 PM
    Bucharest, Romania.

One Playbook and that's it. No more BB devices for me until they prove to me that they can offer constant support for their devices and deliver on their plans and promisses.

I had a Z10 for testing just before it got lauched in Romania, but wasn't convinced to buy it.
    07-20-13 06:47 PM
    Vancouver, Washington..

Own a playbook 16gig for almost a year. Own a Bold 9900 for 2yrs and before that the 9700 for 2yrs.
    07-20-13 07:04 PM
    Woodstock, Ontario. Have had my PlayBook since Christmas 2012. Originally Bridged with a Torch 9810. The Torch I had since October 2011. I now have a Z10 and waiting for the new bridge software to catch up to what I had on the Torch.

I am also a Blackberry share holder.

And I am proud of it all.

Posted via CB10
    Central Mississippi, USA.

I have had my Playbook for two years now, first I had it tethered to my Torch 9800 then to my 9810 and now my Z10.

I love my 64ga Playbook, I got it for a great price at Office Depot, it is a remarkable device!
    I have no trouble using my Playbook with my Z10 via bluetooth. I am with AT&T and have there MOBILESHR plan and have 1GB of data.

Before the recent update, some times I had to restart the Z10 to make the connection to the Playbook. After the update now I get the message 'Tethering connection can be initiated form the remote device.' I click OK and it connects to my device (Playbook).
    I have just used the same bridge that I had for the Torch 9810.

People talk about apps for the Playbook the site 'Good E Reader' has great apps that work fine for the Playbook and BB10, I installed 16 on my Playbook the other Sunday.

Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps :: Android APP Store – Blackberry Playbook & Z10, A10, Q5 & Q10 Apps

I was just talking to my sister on the phone and she said I am thinking about getting a tablet, she uses Apple/mac/iPone, I said you know I use Blackberry you may consider the Blackberry Playbook tablet.

I was in a cafe a while back and was using my Playbook and saw this customer I know and he said "what is that I see you using all the time." I said " my Blackberry Playbook tablet, I have it tethered to my Blackberry phone". He said " I tried that with my iPhone and iPad and it did not work. I said " no problem with Blackberry, smooth as silk, a piece of cake." He said "I guess I don't know what I am doing?" I thought, yah BB is intuitive and easy, that is what I love about it. I have had a lot of devices with different operating systems, Windows, Android, Nokia (before windows), and I like the BB OS best!

I am not a BB shareholder yet but I sure have been thinking about that!
    I believe Blackberry is just going to get better and better, I now have my eye on the BB A10 .

Owning the Playbook first helped my with the Z10 a lot, great move BB!

Rob
    Last edited by robhenry24; 07-20-13 at 08:54 PM.
    07-20-13 08:44 PM
    Leeds, UK - got a playbook 16 gb July 2011 as a birthday present, it was second hand and i cracked the screen a year later so i flogged it off. Missed it a lot and got myself another one (64gb) at a discounted price from Currys, with the 3 year extended warranty

soon to own a Z10 in the next few days! (upgrade from 9790)
    07-20-13 09:36 PM
    From Warangal India .Own two 64 gb playbooks , one bridged to my 9800 and the other to my 9900 .I think the bridge is probably the best piece of software developed by bbry

Sent from my GT-N7100 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-20-13 09:48 PM
341 ... 1011121314