Bronx, NY:

Been having my Playbook for like 5 months. I also have my work horse 9930.

Sent from my BB Playbook using Tapatalk 2.
    03-19-13 08:39 AM
    Bronx, NY:

Been having my Playbook for like 5 months. I also have my work horse 9930.

Sent from my BB Playbook using Tapatalk 2.
    Yeah, BRONX. I was born there and spent my Wonderbread Years growing up there.
    03-19-13 09:28 AM
    Mexican, from Monterrey ...

I own my 64 GB Play Book since October 2012, linked to my BB 9860 (feauturing to my Z10)

A happy BB user for the last 6 years
    03-19-13 02:59 PM
    From Honduras (Tegucigalpa) 2 64 G Playbooks; BBs since 2006.Now with Z10.
    03-19-13 03:16 PM
    I turned off the wi-fi on my Playbook the other day to try to bridge with my Z10 and it worked fine. If you've got cell phone coverage at your cottage, I don't see why you won't be able to bridge for webmail, internet browsing. The link to Outlook IS missing, as someone else mentioned, but I never used that. I AM missing the Outlook syncing on the Z10, however, and hope that will be remedied soon; partial fix recently, but not the whole thing, so I'm using a 3rd party solution.
    03-20-13 12:40 PM
    Cork, Ireland.
    Got my Playbook about 6 weeks ago after getting fed up with my Scroll android tab (sooo slow) helped in no small part by the price drop to €160. Despite some ups and downs -I had the browser/app poof issue -now fixed (for good I hope!), I couldn't be happier. I'm a new recruit to the church of RIM having never previously owned any Blackberry products.

My only gripe is the cost of apps which are free on android (angry birds being a prime example). Also native support for Yahoo fantasy hockey would be great. I think side-loading it might have contributed to my above issues.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    03-21-13 04:08 AM
    hello there.... i purchased blackberry playbooks for my 2 daughters at christmas, they both have blackberry phones and they seemed to do everything they needed from a tablet without folking out for the very expensive apples. as i surprise, someone also go me one, so we have 3 of them in the house which can be fun. i like in the UK, am based in North Yorkshire not far from a lovely city called YORK. I am a single mum and i work part time. i'm a bit of a geek, but not too much, i learned to hack my nintendo wii back in the days, but we now have xbox 360's and PS3's in the house, they are both pretty new, but once the warranty is up i do not doubt i will be tinkering.
    superdiesel likes this.
    03-21-13 04:31 AM
    Hello everybody,

I am from Lithuania, Vilnius. Got a 64 GB Playbook few month ago, paired with my 99. I am using it for business and leisure. Perfect toy for my 8 years son .
    03-21-13 09:23 AM
    I'm from Texas. I brought my Playbook 64Gb from eBay, just got it yesterday, paired with my 9930, and I love it!! Using it mostly for pleasure and some business.
    03-21-13 01:25 PM
    Toronto. Got 64gb PlayBook from son (RIM employee in Waterloo) last August. Haven't put the damn thing down since then. No other BB stuff tho. No need.
    03-21-13 01:47 PM
    off topic when I hear business, " buisness time" by flight of the concords comes to mind......sad but true
    03-21-13 01:48 PM
    I'm from near Liverpool, UK.

Bought my 32gb playbook when I was working in Malaysia, pretty much when they first came out...could have had an iPad2 for only a little bit extra but very glad I chose to stay BB.

I'm a bit surprised to see so many other users from the UK here... I've never seen another Playbook in the wild, let alone tried a video chat on it!!

Really hankering after a Z10 at the moment but I'm moving to the States in September so there's no point getting into a new phone contract here... might just buy one outright to take with me.... !
    03-21-13 02:28 PM
    Atlanta Georgia!! Received this baby on Christmas Day 2011 and my Play Book goes with me where ever I go. Love this tablet!!!
    03-21-13 02:36 PM
    Seeleys Bay, Ontario but Pomerols, France right now. Have had my PB since Nov. 2011. Use it every day and would be lost without it.
    03-21-13 03:41 PM
    Parbrook, Somerset, UK.
    16GB PB in January 2012 and 64GB PB in October 2012 (and an upgrade from 9780 to 9900 March 2013)
    03-21-13 04:29 PM
    Wow, this thread picked up nice since I last checked it..so cool to see so many posters here having just their 1st ,2nd or 3rd posts! Awesome.
    I just wanted to throw a Cdn $0.02 in here - I reading alot of the comments where people are surprised to see so many living not far from them owning PlayBook Yet never see them out in real world. I know of about 10 people off the top of my head who own Playbooks yet the only ones I've actually seen are those I purchased as presents. Unless you came into my house you wouldn't know I had one (though would surely come up in conversation ) however everyone takes them along on their vacation.
    03-21-13 06:10 PM
    Mississipi, Usa! Purchase my 16gb playbook in Memphis day 3 only because I was working so late then all the stores were closed by the time I got off. Its rare that I even see a ipad in the wild in my hometown though. Did spot a few version of the Kindle though.
    03-21-13 08:02 PM
    Wow, this thread picked up nice since I last checked it..so cool to see so many posters here having just their 1st ,2nd or 3rd posts! Awesome.
    I just wanted to throw a Cdn $0.02 in here - I reading alot of the comments where people are surprised to see so many living not far from them owning PlayBook Yet never see them out in real world. I know of about 10 people off the top of my head who own Playbooks yet the only ones I've actually seen are those I purchased as presents. Unless you came into my house you wouldn't know I had one (though would surely come up in conversation ) however everyone takes them along on their vacation.
    Mine goes everywhere, even to the shop a few hundred meters away, bus, car, waiting rooms, even to the toilet when I'm sitting doing my business lol I do however like me recommend hand sanitiser if your going to number 2 it LOL Playbook may not relieve constipation but it sure distracts from it Did I mention Fon is a godsend? Free wifi everywhere I can saves my Pearl3G battery and my international free UMA calls when started via.UMA....Keep.swimming BB, keep swimming!
    03-21-13 08:50 PM
    Playbook owner in Winkler, Manitoba, Canada. Since summer of 2012. Would like another 64gb unit but hard to find new.
    03-21-13 09:05 PM
    Windsor Ontario Canada
    Still loving the 64Playbook
    03-21-13 09:24 PM
    Boston mass here and I'm typing through a playbook.....pretty cool...could be a lot better with a few tweaks...first tweak should be a "suggestions" section...best input you can get to strengthen your existing product is to gather input from the people who use them the most......us
    03-21-13 10:44 PM
    Mine goes everywhere, even to the toilet when I'm sitting doing my business lol ..Keep.swimming BB, keep swimming!
    No joke that is one of my favorite places to use it. It relaxes me there
    03-21-13 11:29 PM
    I have use playbook since the launch date..currently I have 2 playbook 32Gb and 16GB 1 for mine and 1 for my girlfriend.. this tablet so useful in our life using for office work travel and some games! Bridge with our 9900 and love it so much! Proud PlayBook user here and we r from Malaysia ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rexrim; 03-22-13 at 09:31 PM.
    03-22-13 01:35 AM
    Lets see i am a loyal 100% to BBRY. I am from the South Suburbs of Chicago I own 4 PlayBooks and a BBRY phone. I have owned BBRY phones since the 7100i all the way to my current phone the Torch 9850 and now soon to aquire a Z10 White BBRY phone Oh by the way i still have all my phones and yes they all still work.
    03-22-13 02:22 AM
    Playbook 32gb owner since last month in Montgomery, Alabama, USA. Love the PB and just bought a z10 after 10+ years of PalmOS and webOS devices.
    03-22-13 10:09 PM
341 ... 678910 ...