so as you can see in my picture bellow ,my internet browser,facebook, twitter,tumblr, mail and app world disappeared

http://i49.tinypic.com/rvbr0x.jpg

what i did is i swiped them all down next to images, music, blackberry bridge (and so on) and when i put them back they disappeared one by one (as i was putting them)
    an error occurred after each of them but i didn`t manage to take a pic of that
    so what can i do? i can`t find them anywhere else,i`ve looked desperately trough my whole tablet a half an hour and nothing, and i lost everything that made a tablet worth buying
    please help
    01-29-13 05:33 PM
    Hey Victor - Since no one's replied, I think if you look at the post below, it discusses the "bug" where your dock icons can vanish and the only way to get them back is a bit of a leap of faith where you make all your icons go away and then restart the Playbook. Anyway - have a read and good luck!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=752397
    01-29-13 06:44 PM
    thank you so much dude,it worked
    01-31-13 09:21 AM
    Btw, you can actually simultaneously push the "up" and "down" buttons of PB's volume control to capture what's in your PB screen... well, in case you don't have an extra camera to take picture of your PB screen...
    01-31-13 11:34 AM