I live in canada and would like to buy within canada. Where can I get the 32GB or 64GB playbook for a good price online(canada only).
    09-27-12 03:39 PM
    TheSource.ca

...they've had Playbooks and Playbook bundles on sale for a while.
    09-27-12 04:49 PM
    Yeah I just got my 32gig last night from thesource.ca. It was 149.00 and came with a leather sleeve. (along with the neoprene one that comes with it). I ordered it on Monday and got it on Thursday.
    DC506 and rexrim like this.
    09-28-12 04:02 PM
    Great price....and fast!
    09-28-12 04:19 PM
    Went to futureshop this morning, even though they said they were sold out. They JUSTTT received a shippment in of 4 32GIG playbooks. I got one, they also threw in a docking charger and a leather envelope style case.
    09-28-12 09:29 PM
    I am certain you will enjoy the Blackberry PlayBook especially if email, web browsing, reading ebooks (epub), and perhaps playing games are high on your reasons for buying the tablet. As a serious professional device it has some rough edges but with some effort you will find it a nice replacement for a notebook computer in many instances. I use one of them strictly as a personal entertainment tablet and the other two tablets for professional use. There are another three BlackBerry PlayBooks in the closet - not activated and waiting as backup devices. Fortunately, I only paid full price on one of the tablets; the prices these days only 18 months since launch are bargain basement and a fantastic deal if you want a tablet with high-quality hardware and a smooth operating system and user environment.
    09-28-12 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD