I have been finding it hard to get to questions and answers I have submitted, here on CB, via my BB PlayBook.

Yes I can go to my Z10, but I would to be able to refer and study my participations on my PB also.

Please Help
    11-24-14 04:54 PM
    You may have to re-install the CB app, and try to access it. I had the same problem before one PB, and that's what I did. :-)

Posted via CB10
    jtv1 likes this.
    11-24-14 06:58 PM
    on the PB.... :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 06:58 PM
    You may have to re-install the CB app, and try to access it. I had the same problem before one PB, and that's what I did. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Dear TM

I'll try that in a min, thanks m8

jtvberry
    11-25-14 12:13 AM
    I would recommend.gokng to the playbook android apps subforum and installing the bar from the Tapatalk thread. Subscrine to Crackberry.and.post away. The native CB app for Playbook is dead.
    mh1983 likes this.
    11-25-14 04:43 AM
    I would recommend.gokng to the playbook android apps subforum and installing the bar from the Tapatalk thread. Subscrine to Crackberry.and.post away. The native CB app for Playbook is dead.
    Not quite dead, but so many ads make it almost unusable. OTOH, I never use it to post except for contests. I much prefer the desktop then the Z10's CB app.
    11-25-14 07:49 AM
    Not quite dead, but so many ads make it almost unusable. OTOH, I never use it to post except for contests. I much prefer the desktop then the Z10's CB app.
    I use my Z10 100-STL2 everyday, about 100 times per day, but it's my PlayBook app which is causing me the problem.

Like the picture below:

Where is CB Participation on PlayBook?-pb-browser-problem.png

And the logging in issue:

Where is CB Participation on PlayBook?-pb-browser-problem-2.png

jtvberry
    11-25-14 01:14 PM
    Notice the covering over of my profile pic, the configuration isn't good.

jtvberry
    11-25-14 01:16 PM
    I second the Tapatalk recommendation.
    jtv1 likes this.
    11-25-14 01:58 PM
    I second the Tapatalk recommendation.
    When I get one of my PCs back up and running (y)

jtvberry
    11-25-14 02:38 PM
    Notice the covering over of my profile pic, the configuration isn't good.

jtvberry
    Yup. Mine does the same pic coverup but logs in automatically and I'm replying on the playbook now.
    jtv1 likes this.
    11-26-14 07:52 AM
    Yup. Mine does the same pic coverup but logs in automatically and I'm replying on the playbook now.
    Yeah, from going to the browser mode, I do get logged in, but I expected to be logged in to the mobile mode automatically.

jtvberry
    11-26-14 08:13 AM
    I don't use an app for this but just access the site through my Origami browser. Love this browser and only use the other one when i have to, i.e., the Origami browser doesn't seem to allow downloads and usually crashes on videos after they are 3/4 of the way done unless they're real short or real low-res.

It works great for this site as well as everywhere else normal, but the atnt site gives me much grief like no other site.
    jtv1 likes this.
    11-26-14 09:31 AM
    I don't use an app for this but just access the site through my Origami browser. Love this browser and only use the other one when i have to, i.e., the Origami browser doesn't seem to allow downloads and usually crashes on videos after they are 3/4 of the way done unless they're real short or real low-res.

It works great for this site as well as everywhere else normal, but the atnt site gives me much grief like no other site.
    I've just reinstalled Origami because while watching bbc live programmes, it keeps cutting out all the way through but one floor is my hotmail account won't open up.

I've just found out, I can watch the Arsenal match on VipBox too
    jtvberry
    Last edited by jtv1; 11-26-14 at 02:04 PM.
    11-26-14 01:40 PM
    I got one or two problems with this browser.
    Cannot close unwanted tabs on OrigamiBrowser

jtvberry
    11-26-14 02:58 PM
    Double tap on the tab to close it.
    jtv1 likes this.
    11-26-14 09:13 PM
    Double tap on the tab to close it.
    I was sure I was doing this, but being more sterner. Done

Thanks pacoman03

Just have to find out why my hotmail inbox won't open, though I can log into every other MS connection; from MSN, MS Store, MS Office and so on, just my "outlook" hotmail account won't open.

Thanks again pacoman03

jtvberry
    11-26-14 09:26 PM