After Going Back And Forth About Getting Myself A PB, I've FINALLY Decided That, 'YES! I Want One!' ..Only Problem Now Is.. I Can't Find A *NEW* 64GB PlayBook ANY WHERE!! Anybody Have ANY Idea As To Where I Should Be Looking, Or If I'm Just Out Of Luck Or Whaaaaat!? Help Me Out Crackberry World! A Fellow BlackBerry Brother Is In Need Of A Helping Hand..

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 10:34 AM
    Have you tried Amazon? Or the CB marketplace?

Edit: found one on Amazon for $152
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004UL...bUvbUpU9251466

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 10:37 AM
    Gee, I googled/binged "blackberry playbook 64gb" and found 7 sites !!
    09-28-13 10:40 AM
    I got mine two weeks ago on Amazon. 150.00 plus shipping total was 170 something.
    09-28-13 10:43 AM
    Yeah, Amazon or Ebay:
    Blackberry Playbook 7 inch Tablet 64GB Multi Touch Screen WiFi Brand New 400040636335 | eBay

You won't find them at brick and mortor stores anymore.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-28-13 10:57 AM
    Thanks guys.. I saw the one on Amazon but was unsure if whether or not it was brand new and unused for such a low price..

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:04 PM
    I got mine last week on ebay deals for 130 bucks. Check ebay
    09-29-13 02:23 PM
    I would go with what you find on Amazon, myself.

c
    09-30-13 09:16 AM
    Not sure why you want one but I wouldn't pay very much and don't complain too much about it after you get it.
    09-30-13 09:46 AM
    Not sure why you want one but I wouldn't pay very much and don't complain too much about it after you get it.
    Oh let the man has his playbook and join the cult will ya?!!
    dphjeff, dmlis, Carl Estes and 4 others like this.
    09-30-13 09:50 AM
    I would like a PB because I'm a BlackBerry Faithful and I don't see the point in going outside of my element just for a Tablet! I have spoken to lots of people and read many, many reviews and I haven't heard not ONE person talk down about anything other then the bridge functionality being a complete let down. As long as my Tablet has BlackBerry on it and can do all of the many things most Tablets can do I couldn't and wouldn't ask for anything else. I was never one to complain anyhow. I have had BlackBerry phones all the way back to my pearl days and I have always loved every phone! I would never buy any other device so long as BlackBerry is still here! #LongLiveBlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 03:40 PM
    I'm not a gamer. Have no need for a million plus apps! My PB still plays music well, lets me conveniently read the news and browse the net with ease (with better reception than an ipod or an iphone). Started using the Origami browser recently. Love it. Love my PB.
    09-30-13 05:58 PM
    I would like a PB because I'm a BlackBerry Faithful and I don't see the point in going outside of my element just for a Tablet! I have spoken to lots of people and read many, many reviews and I haven't heard not ONE person talk down about anything other then the bridge functionality being a complete let down. As long as my Tablet has BlackBerry on it and can do all of the many things most Tablets can do I couldn't and wouldn't ask for anything else. I was never one to complain anyhow. I have had BlackBerry phones all the way back to my pearl days and I have always loved every phone! I would never buy any other device so long as BlackBerry is still here! #LongLiveBlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Oh, it does the job. Sometimes it's painfully slow, maybe that's just me.
    09-30-13 06:12 PM
    That's alright. As long as like you said it gets the job done! Thanks tho man, appreciate your honesty!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 06:43 PM
    Oh, it does the job. Sometimes it's painfully slow, maybe that's just me.
    It's you! LOL. J/k

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    09-30-13 06:55 PM
    amazon rules for all things...
    milo53 likes this.
    09-30-13 11:18 PM
    amazon rules for all things...
    Bummer, I paid 199.00$ 64g
    09-30-13 11:29 PM
    At this point I'd consider picking up the 4G LTE Playbook instead, even at the expense of 32 gigs of storage. The 1.5gig processor seemed, according to reviewers, quite a bit snappier than the one on the wifi only model.
    10-01-13 12:13 AM
    At this point I'd consider picking up the 4G LTE Playbook instead, even at the expense of 32 gigs of storage. The 1.5gig processor seemed, according to reviewers, quite a bit snappier than the one on the wifi only model.
    The problem there is that there may not be OS upgrades since they are Carrier dependent and there's been few and far between from carriers.
    10-01-13 12:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    You're right the BlackBerry PlayBook remains a very good tablet and suffered due to the ineptitude of BlackBerry mismanagement including lack of advertising and lack of support.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    10-01-13 01:22 AM
    The WiFi BlackBerry PlayBook is very responsive so unless you need the 4G model there is little reason to get it.

10-01-13 01:27 AM
    The WiFi BlackBerry PlayBook is very responsive so unless you need the 4G model there is little reason to get it.

also i believe, you need to add a line w/ the LTE version...
    10-01-13 10:46 AM
    The Playbook is pretty terrible (especially the browser) but if you can get one super cheap then why not. I wouldn't spend more than $150 personally.

I bought a 16gb playbook two Xmas' ago for $99. So for 64gb $150 seems about right.
    10-01-13 11:11 AM
    The Playbook is pretty terrible (especially the browser) but if you can get one super cheap then why not. I wouldn't spend more than $150 personally.

I bought a 16gb playbook two Xmas' ago for $99. So for 64gb $150 seems about right.
    Pretty terrible? Why spend $150 if that is the way you feel? I don't agree and there are several other browsers to use if the stock one does not suit your fancy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-01-13 11:19 AM
    I got my BlackBerry last Xmas in the UK for 120, 64GB. Paired nicely with my 9900 and also enabled me to video call some distant friends.

However you can now get the Google Nexus 7 (mk1) 16GB for same price here in the UK.

Advantage to BlackBerry PB is you can video call BB10 devices if you know others.

It's speed does annoy me but I mainly use it to browse on a larger screen when travelling on train or in cafe using wifi/wifi hot spot and watching movies I have loaded into it.

A UK Z10 Owner
    10-01-13 07:03 PM
30 12