Nice troll lol,

Out of stock at the time waiting on shipments. I know the employees at the three locations near me.

They don't care about Samsung and other devices - plenty of stock and people here haven't been asking for them in large demand.

And yes please I would gladly like 5 more minutes added to my life.

Posted via CB10
    What is this obsession with crackberry members that unless you say all hail blackberry they are rulers of the planet then your a troll. Absolutely unbelievable?
    blueberrymerry likes this.
    04-21-13 03:35 PM
    Lol,

Your general attitude, choice of topics and quality of responses determine your troll like behavior.

BlackBerry dislike is just your choice of excuse

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 03:49 PM
    Lol,

Your general attitude, choice of topics and quality of responses determine your troll like behavior.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I mistook you for someone intelligent. I will end all my posts now just to please you. All hail blackberry!!!!!
    KermEd likes this.
    04-21-13 03:52 PM
    KermEd: Guess we old folks have to do something to have a little fun while waiting for the BB10 shoe to drop and hoping it fits our ancient device instead of hitting us in the head. Those N7 posts are mostly boring.
    04-22-13 02:26 AM
    Have three Playbook.... I purchase things for what they can do for me now... not what I hope they will be able to do down the road... would have a bit more empathy if RIM had promised a whole whack of apps and features and failed to delivery...I could see the OP point... but being a first adopter I can tell you they did not...I researched ...bought my Playbook for bridge with my 9800 and web browsing... Playbook has done that well since I bought it... hence no complaints from me... If I wanted media consumption I would have bought a Kindle Fire... If I wanted the latest and greatest apps,,...I would have bought an Apple...If I wanted to tinker I would have bought an Android.... in the end it is research...research and research some more....
    All this is true - however for a device as secure as the playbook you'd think it would be the ideal platform for playing DRM media so I can't see why this wasn't pushed by BBRY to netflix, amazon etc. Hell they could've just done a deal to use their own media store for it.
    04-22-13 03:59 AM
    I can feel your pain regarding the PB
    I have the same problem, no airline, bank or investment house
    I need a delta app, charles schwab, netflix, red hat, skype
    I now even lost my JP Morgan Chase on my BB 9780, I am the only one who can can deposit a check by taking a picture on my BB and emailing it to chase, no problem with Android and Iphone
    we waited to long for simple apps like netflix, skype, we should not need to beg RIM
    now we lost the bridge to the Z10, what the f*&#*

RIM does not take care of us, why should we care of RIM
    we are stepchildren

I paid over 500 plus tax for my PB64, bought a $120 keyboard, a $45 cover, a $25 travel charger

there is not even a contact app where I can sync a 25,000 contact database to, so much for a professional tablet without apps

we have to learn to let our beloved PB go, there is no future, we will always limping along with one foot only

shame on you RIM for not delivering
    Rage poem is the in thing this days. Nicely done OP.
    04-22-13 06:54 AM
    Well I shouldn't but I just can't help myself. Nothing I can say about the Q10, I haven't got one but if bb are fighting the battle for existence with the Z10 which I have two of, then we are all doomed!
    Can we share your bunker?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-22-13 06:56 AM
    Can we share your bunker?
    Your just taunting me to reply, which I won't do on this thread because I said to the nice man with a jug for a head that I would stop posting, so stop trying to get..... Oooppss you did it again you rabid cat you!!!!!!
    04-22-13 07:05 AM
    Hmmmmmmm, man with a jug on his head? Your fantasy is getting out of hand so to speak. Lay off the brandy will ya?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-22-13 08:08 AM
    Hmmmmmmm, man with a jug on his head? Your fantasy is getting out of hand so to speak. Lay off the brandy will ya?

Posted via CB10
    I knew you couldn't read you furry thingy you. I said "had a jug for a head" not had a jug on his head! Did you hear an echo whilst he was speaking?
    04-22-13 08:13 AM
    Do you know I swear I posted the above comment on a thread called "Pain"? Am I missing something?
    04-22-13 08:16 AM
    Do you know I swear I posted the above comment on a thread called "Pain"? Am I missing something?
    A lot, really!
    04-22-13 09:00 AM
    I knew you couldn't read you furry thingy you. I said "had a jug for a head" not had a jug on his head! Did you hear an echo whilst he was speaking?
    My apology. It was I need to lay off my cat nip.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-22-13 09:08 AM
    Lol,

Posted via CB10
    WTF? George Orwell would be proud....The Thought Police....'Your general attitude' ???? who died and made you the great Oz
    04-22-13 09:19 AM
    My apology. It was I need to lay off my cat nip.
    Can't fool me that's a flower not a drink? Ha ha got you!
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    04-22-13 09:20 AM
    WTF? George Orwell would be proud....The Thought Police....'Your general attitude' ???? who died and made you the great Oz
    Thor

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 12:32 PM
    Thor

Posted via CB10
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's sooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!! Oooppppssss I promised I wouldn't post again here to make you happy. Hold on the thread names changed so I can! Na na ni na na!
    04-22-13 01:08 PM
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's sooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!! Oooppppssss I promised I wouldn't post again here to make you happy. Hold on the thread names changed so I can! Na na ni na na!
    I've seen you on forum posts many times and believe me, I appreciate your opinion and welcome your candor even though we have opposing opinions and experiences.

I hereby waive the agreement regardless of thread names.

...Although I personally liked the first thread name better.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-22-13 01:17 PM
    I've seen you on forum posts many times and believe me, I appreciate your opinion and welcome your candor even though we have opposing opinions and experiences.

I hereby waive the agreement regardless of thread names.

...Although I personally liked the first thread name better.

Posted via CB10
    Now I'm afraid, very very afraid? With one single post my life, moral values, religious beliefs and reason for living have all been screwed up by a jug!

And can I hear anything? (sound of complete silence) Do I hear a fearless cat, dog, gooseberry or black and white haunted house? No I hear the sound of my own fear in total aloneness! (also I'm on my own)

What the hell just happened?
    shaankaleem likes this.
    04-22-13 01:30 PM
    Mmm what happened is I'm going to jump back to the topic now because some of this is interesting.

All this is true - however for a device as secure as the playbook you'd think it would be the ideal platform for playing DRM media so I can't see why this wasn't pushed by BBRY to netflix, amazon etc. Hell they could've just done a deal to use their own media store for it.
    I've been wondering the same. I know they have had access to Netflix source since PlayBook OS 1.6 I think it was. My best guess has always been that drm is holding it back. But my personal suspicion, is it has more to do with Hdmi out and drm. Netflix et all have weird policies governing devices that do video out.

Who knows though it might be because rim is Canadian and the crtc has a different level of governance. But I think it's safe to assume it's more than just a software limitation.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-22-13 02:09 PM
    Mmm what happened is I'm going to jump back to the topic now because some of this is interesting.

I've been wondering the same. I know they have had access to Netflix source since PlayBook OS 1.6 I think it was. My best guess has always been that drm is holding it back. But my personal suspicion, is it has more to do with Hdmi out and drm. Netflix et all have weird policies governing devices that do video out.

Who knows though it might be because rim is Canadian and the crtc has a different level of governance. But I think it's safe to assume it's more than just a software limitation.

Posted via CB10
    Well that was short lived euphoria wasn't it. Give me a while to work out what you just said and I'll get back to you. (still no backup)
    04-22-13 02:24 PM
    Finally BBRY has come out with the truth today that they are indeed struggling for existence and will no longer support a dead product - PB. Unfortunately BBRY's new products aren't selling well either. This quarter results are a final wake-up call for them. Now or never. Else big fish will eat up little fish.
    06-28-13 09:33 PM
47 12