Can you guys stop buying up all the playbook accessories lol. I was on a mission today to find some stuff and all I found instore was a convertible case. Everything else is out of stock or they arent carrying PB stuff anymore. Tried online first but pretty much sold out also. Grrrrrrr.... Radioshack was offering rapid charge dock for $20 online but - SOLD OUT...
    01-31-12 06:49 PM
    OH DangIt! I'm sooo sorry

But most of the online stores and starting to re stock so keep looking and you will find.

Good Luck! and next time be faster to find these things! LOL
    CDM76 and 91300zx like this.
    01-31-12 06:52 PM
    OH DangIt! I'm sooo sorry

But most of the online stores and starting to re stock so keep looking and you will find.

Good Luck! and next time be faster to find these things! LOL

I tried as fast as I could lol. Payroll got screwed up and finaly just received it. Just my luck. Thank you lol
    01-31-12 07:09 PM
    Can you guys stop buying up all the playbook accessories lol. I was on a mission today to find some stuff and all I found instore was a convertible case. Everything else is out of stock or they arent carrying PB stuff anymore. Tried online first but pretty much sold out also. Grrrrrrr.... Radioshack was offering rapid charge dock for $20 online but - SOLD OUT...
    Go to a RS store and they will order the sale item for you. Also, Staples has OEM cases at $20.00
    01-31-12 08:11 PM
    Go to a RS store and they will order the sale item for you. Also, Staples has OEM cases at $20.00
    as well as walmart for the cases, and online walmart does the charge dock for 30 and 25 for the travel charger but thats 5-10 dollars more than RS.
    01-31-12 08:21 PM
    I keep finding great deals here at the CB store and on Amazon. Remember the best deals get sucked up first and fast, and I have noticed the best deals on lesser known sites are really hit or miss. I finally started shopping here and was pleased with the thorough attentive information communications and the quality. Fast shipping even when shipped standard. Who ever is minding the store here is really doing a top notch job! Go Crackberry! Amazon has been good also, but they depend on a huge list of vendors and I am always wondering till my shipment arrives if I should have gone elsewhere. The CB store may not always have the lowest prices on the net, but considering the way they treat their customers it is always worth a few dollars more. Happy shopping!
    01-31-12 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD