Durring an interview at CES RIM rep said that it will work with OS5 and up, and for non-touch screens (aka OS 5 + 6) people will have to use their trackpad instead.
    So does this mean I can still emulate the bezel gestures with my 9360?
    02-18-12 01:18 PM
    Durring an interview at CES RIM rep said that it will work with OS5 and up, and for non-touch screens (aka OS 5 + 6) people will have to use their trackpad instead.
    Cool, that is great to know
    02-18-12 01:28 PM
    As per the past releases of Bridge, will it be necessary for at&t users to have an OTA version or will the new version via app world not be affected by that?
    wrusprod likes this.
    02-18-12 01:49 PM
    As per the past releases of Bridge, will it be necessary for at&t users to have an OTA version or will the new version via app world not be affected by that?
    Funny, I hadn't even thought of that. Are they still anti-Bridge, or at least anti-Bridge Browsing? Either way, it'll be up on rroyy.com pretty much immediately
    02-18-12 02:15 PM
    Funny, I hadn't even thought of that. Are they still anti-Bridge, or at least anti-Bridge Browsing? Either way, it'll be up on rroyy.com pretty much immediately
    Yes they are.......

I just purchased my PB last week... downloaded the bridge app from App World on my BB9700 I got the "WARNING" message when I opened the bridge browser.

I came here and did a little reading ........ uninstalled bridge ........ then reinstalled bridge from rroyy.com and fixed that.

I'm assuming that AT&T is still the only carrier that inhibits bridge function.
    02-18-12 05:35 PM
    Yes they are.......

I just purchased my PB last week... downloaded the bridge app from App World on my BB9700 I got the "WARNING" message when I opened the bridge browser.

I came here and did a little reading ........ uninstalled bridge ........ then reinstalled bridge from rroyy.com and fixed that.

I'm assuming that AT&T is still the only carrier that inhibits bridge function.
    Yes AT&T is still on it. Hopefully rroyy gets the new not tainted version when it comes out.
    02-18-12 05:39 PM
    I'm just wondering what the h*ll teethering is?
    I think it's like "tethering" but involves the use of a pacifier to ease the pain for those whose carriers don't include tethering in their data packages.
    02-18-12 06:04 PM
    Yes AT&T is still on it. Hopefully rroyy gets the new not tainted version when it comes out.
    He always does, it's not very difficult to get. It's nice to have a one-stop shop for those apps though...

Thank you Sir Roy A.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-19-12 09:43 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD