I know there are lots of posts with releases dates for PB 2.0

I think we deserve to be impatient given the whole last year with a poor 1.0 and seeing 2.0 you just want the great features it brings

Is it the 17th

Is it the 21st

BUT Rim (via an interview on PCMAG with RIM Senoir Manager Jeff Gadway) have said it will roll out at MWC which starts 27th Feb and ends March 1st!!
    02-15-12 01:15 PM
    go figure its like the last day of february
    02-15-12 01:17 PM
    I won't believe it until it comes out of Heins' mouth or is an official press release. We already had a VP saying it would come by the end of summer.
    DAnklaud and Willard814 like this.
    02-15-12 01:19 PM
    I think this is stupid move due to Ipad 3 announcement
    CDM76 and DAnklaud like this.
    02-15-12 01:20 PM
    Feb 21st.. that's up from the 17th.
    grover5, Chrisy and ranchlizard like this.
    02-15-12 01:26 PM

I think we deserve to be impatient given the whole last year with a poor 1.0 and seeing 2.0 you just want the great features it brings

Is it the 17th

Is it the 21st

BUT Rim (via an interview on PCMAG with RIM Senoir Manager Jeff Gadway) have said it will roll out at MWC which starts 27th Feb and ends March 1st!!
    i just gave PCMAG a quick check for Gadway,Jeff Gadway ,and Official OS 2.0: and theres nota thing
    Willard814 and kennyliu like this.
    02-15-12 01:27 PM

Let's be clear on what is said in the article...

The BlackBerry PlayBook's new 2.0 OS will arrive as a giant over-the-air update later this month, likely during the Mobile World Congress trade show if RIM sticks to its announced schedule. The new OS adds email, contacts, calendar, and the ability to run Android apps to RIM's tablet.

RIM is sticking to its February timetable for the update, and code will arrive "very soon," BlackBerry senior brand manager Jeff Gadway said in a meeting with PCMag today. The new OS will appear as a free, 400MB download automatically pushed to all PlayBooks.

Jeff never said a date in the interview nor a time.
    02-15-12 01:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-mwc-697964/ A link to the link if you care to read the article.
    Last edited by Chaddface; 02-15-12 at 01:36 PM.
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-15-12 01:34 PM
    ....and yet, you still made a new thread anyways.
    you couldn't have just posted your thoughts on this in any of the other threads?
    02-15-12 01:38 PM
    you couldn't have just posted your thoughts on this in any of the other threads?
    lol, and the speculation madness continues...
    badassassin and DAnklaud like this.
    02-15-12 01:55 PM
    This is getting cOld. I'm going to fling crap at a random stranger everytime I see a new OS 2 release date thread. It could be you.
    02-15-12 01:59 PM
    ..and don't get me started on this thread title...geewizz

OP tried to make it seem definitive
    drummer_god and DAnklaud like this.
    02-15-12 02:03 PM
    This is getting cOld. I'm going to fling crap at a random stranger everytime I see a new OS 2 release date thread. It could be you.
    just remember to pant-hoot when flinging ,our ancestors did
    02-15-12 02:04 PM
    I swear that article reads different then it did earlier today. I may be wrong but after the "likely to be released at MWC" comment I thought it said "according to Jeff Gadway".
    Anyone else notice that?
    02-15-12 02:06 PM
    I swear that article reads different then it did earlier today. I may be wrong but after the "likely to be released at MWC" comment I thought it said "according to Jeff Gadway".
    Anyone else notice that?
    You maybe right. At the bottom of the article it now says...

Note: This article was clarified to more precisely frame Jeff Gadway's comments.
    Chaddface likes this.
    02-15-12 02:12 PM
    Dude... stop it! No one knows... sit down and be patient! Oh yeah, stop posting about OS release dates that you know aren't coming from the horse's mouth (RIM)! That is all...
    02-15-12 02:24 PM
    That's okay this doesn't involve us. He posted it on the wrong site. I don't know manufactures the Palybook, but it isn't RIM.
    02-15-12 02:28 PM
    That's okay this doesn't involve us. He posted it on the wrong site. I don't know manufactures the Palybook, but it isn't RIM.
    The same folks who make Roleks watches.
    02-15-12 02:31 PM
    I think this is stupid move due to Ipad 3 announcement
    Which announcement? The iPad3 announcement for a Fall 2011 release, or one of the later ones?
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-15-12 02:36 PM
    OP! Good Try..no you do get an A for effort but...come on buddy..you playing with people's feelings ova here.
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-15-12 02:40 PM
    Title edited to make it clear the OP is as clueless as the rest of us.
    The_Adventist and rjedge54 like this.
    02-15-12 02:51 PM
    In fairness to the OP. I am certain the article is worded differently now. The original article quoted Jeff as saying "likely to be released at MWC".
    02-15-12 02:54 PM

Is it the 17th

Is it the 21st

Oh My God is it April 2012 already! How did I blackout for 4 months?
    02-15-12 02:59 PM
    In fairness to the OP. I am certain the article is worded differently now. The original article quoted Jeff as saying "likely to be released at MWC".
    You're right the article does not quote Jeff as saying that now. But now is shown as the reporters opinion.
    02-15-12 03:00 PM
    i wish mods would lock all threads like this one.....nobody knows the time and hour when 2.0 will release
    02-15-12 03:03 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD