So now that Blackberry has spent the effort to get BBM on iPhone and Android platforms, when are they going to look after their own and give it to us customers on the Playbook? Or is their own device not worth their effort??

R...
    10-24-13 09:13 AM
    I've seen this question asked several times recently, and the general consensus is that they won't.
    10-24-13 09:16 AM
    Blackberry Bridge works great for me

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:37 AM
    It was working great with bridge until I updated my z10 to the new 10.2 release, now the app has vanished from the bridge folder on the playbook
    10-24-13 10:00 AM
    So sad ... soooooo sad
    10-24-13 10:05 AM
    We need to coax the hell out of BlackBerry to put BBM on our tablet! For Lord's sake....everyone else gets it except us! what kind of ding dong doesn't give their own Brand, their own signature product????

OMG!

Posted via CB10
    Ricktye and FF22 like this.
    10-24-13 10:23 AM
    I see this answer a lot but it's a partial answer.

BBM Bridge has no groups or channels. So yeah Bridge works but things are missing.
    10-25-13 12:03 AM
    I see this answer a lot but it's a partial answer.

BBM Bridge has no groups or channels. So yeah Bridge works but things are missing.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    10-25-13 12:03 AM
    Take notice at all the "new apps" which are "new threads" on CB. Not all these apps are available to all Z10's, but they are sure excited to say this and that is here on the Blackberry platform.

This attempt at getting people to download what they can't have, is a total fail. Period.

These CB mods need to post or announce when an app is FULLY AVAILABLE to all Z10 users.

Instead, they post half baked threads, which are telling you to download half baked apps.

Seriously CB, post stuff when everyone is available to download. It makes you guys look like knobs, when you do otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:22 AM
    Take notice at all the "new apps" which are "new threads" on CB. Not all these apps are available to all Z10's, but they are sure excited to say this and that is here on the Blackberry platform.

This attempt at getting people to download what they can't have, is a total fail. Period.

These CB mods need to post or announce when an app is FULLY AVAILABLE to all Z10 users.

Instead, they post half baked threads, which are telling you to download half baked apps.

Seriously CB, post stuff when everyone is available to download. It makes you guys look like knobs, when you do otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    Seek help. Please. You look ridiculous constantly posting this nonsense.
    Banco and jkomo001 like this.
    10-25-13 03:54 AM
    I think it's the other way around buddy. You just post threads for the sake of posting....anything. try posting a thread when an app is actually ready for the whole 10.2 platform....your quite the blogger, I must say.....you'd talk about anything whether it's accurate or not, lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 09:04 AM
    I think it's the other way around buddy. You just post threads for the sake of posting....anything. try posting a thread when an app is actually ready for the whole 10.2 platform....your quite the blogger, I must say.....you'd talk about anything whether it's accurate or not, lol.

Posted via CB10
    Can you give. An example?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 09:07 AM
    It's people like yourself that bring the Brand down, by leading on people " oh look.....it is finally here!!!". LMFAO. and yet the app in question is half baked. Where are you from again,lol?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 09:07 AM
    The two recent "announcements " are two examples. Look on the homepage of CB. I don't have to tell you what they are...

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 09:09 AM
    And people read these announcements thinking the apps will be available on their 10.2 equipped device (Z10or otherwise), and try downloading only to find it is half baked (not ready for their device....yet....).

People then look at the one who posted these inaccurate statements, immediately develop an opinion on the OP and BlackBerry for not being ready 100%.

Is it really that hard to understand???

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 09:12 AM
    Never.

"Bridge Works"...terrible answer. Bridge works IF YOU USE A BB PHONE! Some people like the Playbook as a stand-alone device. My old cell works fine. I don't need to buy BB10, or even a BB Legacy device, so this is a non-solution.

As for the comments about the Z10 - welcome to the mini-playbook. It is the b.a.$.t.a.r.d red-head step-child of the BB10 family.
    10-25-13 10:17 AM
    And people read these announcements thinking the apps will be available on their 10.2 equipped device (Z10or otherwise), and try downloading only to find it is half baked (not ready for their device....yet....).

People then look at the one who posted these inaccurate statements, immediately develop an opinion on the OP and BlackBerry for not being ready 100%.

Is it really that hard to understand???

Posted via CB10
    The two recent "announcements " are two examples. Look on the homepage of CB. I don't have to tell you what they are...

Posted via CB10
    It's people like yourself that bring the Brand down, by leading on people " oh look.....it is finally here!!!". LMFAO. and yet the app in question is half baked. Where are you from again,lol?

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for continuously proving my point.
    10-25-13 02:13 PM