When I am bridged from Storm2 to Playbook and try to access Google and other sites I get message "entity to large" or site blocked by my company. I don't have this problem on the Storm. Why isn't Playbook accessing when in bridge mode? (I can get into BING which is preloaded on Playbook)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 08:22 AM
    I believe you are on BES and this is caused by the Max KB / Connection Value.

You have reached the maximum amount of data that can be transferred by the BlackBerry device over a single connection

Doc ID : KB10264
    Last Modified : 2007-06-05
    Document Type : Support

Environment
    �BlackBerry� Enterprise Server software version 4.0 and 4.1
    �Microsoft� Exchange
    Problem

When running an application on the BlackBerry device that uses BlackBerry� Mobile Data System (MDS), the following error message may be displayed:

You have reached the maximum amount of data which can be transferred by the BlackBerry device over a single connection. Contact your system administrator to increase this limit.

Cause

The application is using more network bandwidth than the BlackBerry Enterprise Server is currently configured to allow.

Resolution

To configure this setting, the system administrator should perform the following steps on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server:

For BlackBerry Enterprise Server software version 4.0
    1.Open BlackBerry Manager.
    2.Right click on the server name and click on Mobile Data Service Properties.
    3.In the General tab, under Flow Control, increase the Max KB/Connection value.
    Note: The maximum KB/Connection value is 1024.
    For BlackBerry Enterprise Server software version 4.1
    1.Open BlackBerry Manager.
    2.Highlight the server name and click on the Connection Service tab.
    3.Click the Edit properties option.
    4.In the General property, under Flow Control, increase the Maximum KB/Connection value.
    Note: The maximum KB/Connection value is 1024.
    05-25-11 09:22 AM
    Does it make sense that I don't have any trouble on the Storm2 with access to any site . .only on the Playbook when bridged? Isn't the Playbook a mirror of the bridged Storm2??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 10:07 AM
    I dont have the storm but i had the same issue on certain sites on my 9700 and on my playbook. After chaning the setting on the BES most of my sites are working fine using the bridge browser.
    05-26-11 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD