01-17-12 10:38 AM
102 ... 345
tools
    Jericho was AWESOME!!! Plus I'm from Kansas and it was neat hearing them throw around the names of nearby towns. The 2nd season sucked though, since it had been canceled and the writers seemed to crank out the episodes to meet demand. I didn't know the 1st season was on Netflix. I might have to revisit that when I'm done w/ X-Files .
    Hey there Kansas! Both seasons are actually on now. Yeah, it seemed thay they basically wanted to wrap up the show.

There's also an alternate ending on youtube that might be worth your while...
    01-17-12 10:15 AM
    To each his own. Some people like Netflix, some don't. Personally I don't. We tried it and found for the money we didn't use it much. With satellite and DVR we already have choice overload. No commercials, scheduled recording for anything we're interested in, watch anytime, pause,backup, start over, even with live TV. Old movies, cancelled series, independent specialty channels etc......

BUT what I have a hard time with, and this is personal opinion of course, is how ANYBODY can stand to watch ANYTHING on a 10, 7 or especially a 4" screen?!!!! Really? I won't watch anything on less than a 42" now lol. And if you're talking mobility, I'm still not interested. I'll read a book or play a game before i'm so hard up to watch anything on that small of a screen. And I've never been that hard up or desperate yet.
    Totally agree!! I love, love, love my DVR's!!!
    Having said that, I also love my PB!! But, as stated, I can read or play games till I get home to watch said movie...
    01-17-12 10:38 AM
102 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD