I just tried Fast browser as well and I like it. I think the ad blocking blocks a lot more stuff than origami. It also seems to render a little smoother. Anyway, just happy there are more browser choices for the playbook...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-11-13 06:20 PM
    Love to try this, but when I scanned the bar code ad got to the app, get the message "Unavailable for this device". I've got a 9670 running on 6. Any suggestions?
    08-12-13 10:58 AM
    Love to try this, but when I scanned the bar code ad got to the app, get the message "Unavailable for this device". I've got a 9670 running on 6. Any suggestions?
    Your screen bio says you have a PlayBook, try it on that. I have a Torch but use the PlayBook for all browsing, much better experience in my opinion.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 11:21 AM
    Your screen bio says you have a PlayBook, try it on that. I have a Torch but use the PlayBook for all browsing, much better experience in my opinion.

Thanks, thought of that as soon as I posted the question, but wasn't sure it was a possible solution. I'll give it a try.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 11:30 AM
    I will make it easy for everyone to understand. The hype is for a excellent full featured browser that the playbook should of had to begin with.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 11:44 AM
    I will make it easy for everyone to understand. The hype is for a excellent full featured browser that the playbook should of had to begin with.
    You forward thinking edificated goldfish you. Can I get a mars bar over here or not? Please don't say I have to buy another machine and make one?
    08-12-13 12:24 PM
    Careful now Mr Bear. That comment could attract silly comments. By the way do you know how to work a popcorn machine thingy?
    heeeeheehheheheee
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 01:30 PM
    heeeeheehheheheee
    I take it that's a no then bear? Ok that's you on the list!
    08-12-13 01:32 PM
    You forward thinking edificated goldfish you. Can I get a mars bar over here or not? Please don't say I have to buy another machine and make one?
    only if that other said device is a HP Touchpad
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 01:40 PM
    only if that other said device is a HP Touchpad
    Is that like a snickers bar?
    08-12-13 01:46 PM
    yep but unlike the wrapped snickers bar the Touchpad is already open......bazinga
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 01:49 PM
    Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen them in a while. I think it is a "wotsit" situation, e.g. they are only found in civilized countries, not heathen:
    Mars (chocolate bar) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should have brought a supply with you like the wotsits or you may have to ask someone (cowboy?) for a care package. Milky Way may be closest available....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 02:31 PM
    Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen them in a while. I think it is a "wotsit" situation, e.g. they are only found in civilized countries, not heathen:
    Mars (chocolate bar) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should have brought a supply with you like the wotsits or you may have to ask someone (cowboy?) for a care package. Milky Way may be closest available....
    Milky Way!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going on a damned diet and eating vegetarian food coz I'm in a heathen country! God you'll be asking me to eat Maltesers next?
    08-12-13 02:46 PM
    More like a Milky Way.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 04:28 PM
    I seem to remember Mars bars but possibly from way back WHEN. (when being an indeterminate time in the past). I, too, looked it up and recall the wrapping but I don't recall anything more recent that the 1950's!!!!!!!!

Snickers if you like nuts, milky way or 3 musketeers. KitKat finally arrived in the 1970's. Maybe it's time for a taste test or sampling.
    08-12-13 05:06 PM
    My poison of choice are those daMMed M&Ms they look so small and innocent...
    Might just use the O Browser to check out their website (gotta keep on topic ya know )
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 05:28 PM
    How about Jelly Beans?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 05:43 PM
    This days is all about Skinny Cow.
    Whats the hype with Origami Browser-images-2.jpeg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 06:14 PM
    My poison of choice are those daMMed M&Ms they look so small and innocent...
    Might just use the O Browser to check out their website (gotta keep on topic ya know )
    Yeah, and buy the Single Serving Size from Costco - 56 ounce

Costco - M&M's Plain, 56 oz
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 06:42 PM
    Yeah, and buy the Single Serving Size from Costco - 56 ounce

Costco - M&M's Plain, 56 oz
    Yep, that's about right.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-12-13 11:55 PM
    I just don't understand how I am the only one that sees the negatives of it... people are praising it like the holy f****** grail..
    So you believe that thousands of people are having the same experience that you are but they just don't realize it?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 04:07 AM
    Well it is possible (and in this case highly likely) that he has a different experience from all of the others. These kinds of freak occurrence sadly do happen. I do have one or two nagging issues with the PB as well that nobody (/hardly anyone) else seems to experience.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-13-13 04:22 AM
    Milky Way!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going on a damned diet and eating vegetarian food coz I'm in a heathen country! God you'll be asking me to eat Maltesers next?
    No.Twinkies are back, tho...yum...
    08-13-13 07:36 AM
    No BB10 upgrade. No OS upgrade. No fully bridge reinstall. No improvement on browser, no added languages on the keyboard <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Origami browser, faster than stock browser, less checkered board, Ad block, scroll pad. It's FREE!!!!!! See the difference?!!! Not holy grail. But you can't jump that wide between the distance!
    WeAreNotAlone likes this.
    08-13-13 08:23 AM
    Thanks, thought of that as soon as I posted the question, but wasn't sure it was a possible solution. I'll give it a try.
    Thanks! Went home, downloaded it on PB, works like a charm. GREAT app!!!!!!
    08-13-13 08:25 AM
127 ... 3456