I do not understand all the hype with origami browser??? is it just because its new and its creating hype ? to me , it doesn't even compare to the original stock browser the playbook has to offer. it freezes.. it lags.. pages don't load.. its garbage
    07-31-13 06:45 PM
    well what's is there to say.

I think it blows away the stock browser but if its not for you then enjoy the checkerboarding on the stock browser.
    07-31-13 06:53 PM
    I'd rather checkerboarding than pages just not loading? Makes sense to me?

Posted via CB10
    jeroen_13 likes this.
    07-31-13 06:57 PM
    I do not understand all the hype with origami browser???
    Well, it has an ad blocker for one, and an editable user agent string for two, and it gets a 415 versus 411 score on the HTML5 test over the stock browser for three. Considering that the Origami browser is still at the version 1.x stage, and is an independent effort - free, no less - I'd say it's a worthy project that offers the native browser some serious competition. Is that too much "hype" for ya?
    Cynycl, grover5, raw_dog and 8 others like this.
    07-31-13 07:15 PM
    I do not understand all the hype with origami browser??? is it just because its new and its creating hype ? to me , it doesn't even compare to the original stock browser the playbook has to offer. it freezes.. it lags.. pages don't load.. its garbage
    sorry you don't like it. thanks for sharing your opinion

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    Cynycl, dphjeff and Mecca EL like this.
    07-31-13 07:17 PM
    I just don't understand how I am the only one that sees the negatives of it... people are praising it like the holy f****** grail..

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:21 PM
    And yes I am sharing my opinion smart ***.. I'm sharing it to see if there's something I'm missing or if people share the same feelings as I do

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:21 PM
    Well I think it's just you because everyone else seems to like it. If you don't then delete it. Why bring all the negativty.

Personally I think you are trolling for no good reason.

An app troll, that may be a first for a free app
    nappp, Barracuda7772 and Mecca EL like this.
    07-31-13 07:29 PM
    I have yet to experience a page that doesn't load on it. It's a hell of a lot faster than the stock browser and much better at tabbed browsing. If a page doesn't load on it.....just boot up the stock browser and pull that page up. Not hard.
    07-31-13 07:33 PM
    and for the record I thought it was good enough to donate ten bucks
    Carl Estes, Mecca EL and Toodeurep like this.
    07-31-13 07:33 PM
    Troll? Haha your a fool my friend.. I have nothing better to do after a long day of work than bash some developer that made a free app.. Hahah such a fool.. just simply trying to get feedback

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:48 PM
    And for the record... nice donation bill gates

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:48 PM
    I would buy

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 07:49 PM
    I agree....I think it is better than the stock browser, BUT....I have had it freeze up on occasion AND there have been a few websites where Origami didn't want to load them AT ALL....so I closed it down, opened the stock browser and *shazam*...loaded like a champ.
    Ivx14, axllebeer and Bbnivende like this.
    07-31-13 08:00 PM
    Troll? Haha your a fool my friend.. I have nothing better to do after a long day of work than bash some developer that made a free app.. Hahah such a fool.. just simply trying to get feedback

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps you should read your original post. Starting out by calling the app garbage would lead a resonable person to believe that you were bashing the dev. Furthermore the tone of your initial post would not suggest you were seeking input but rather making a statement, a rather negative one. But fair enough, I don't understand why you are having the problems you are as I don't have such issues. Perhaps you could advise what sites don't load?

I have desktopmode, private, ad blocking and booster on by default and find I only have to shut the booster mode off to play flash video when I choose. Like I said before this app is leaps and bounds better than any of the half assed chit that Rim provided for the playbook
    07-31-13 08:07 PM
    The OP is just trying to be provocative.

Nice try but it won't wash when the general consensus is against you.
    07-31-13 08:16 PM
    It's a great browser way better than the default as well as the fast browser I paid for last month.

Posted Via my Z-10
    nappp likes this.
    07-31-13 08:29 PM
    And for the record... nice donation bill gates

Posted via CB10
    trashing a donation of 10 bucks? that is a great donation if you ask me

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    07-31-13 10:23 PM
    If you don't like the Origami browser then don't use it unless you can develop a better one... before calling it garbage. Nothing will satisfy 100% of peeps but the negativity in your post is very disrespectful to the developer who's put so much work into providing the app for free. Unless you have anything meaningful to say, you should just delete the app since you're the only person who's thinking it sucks.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:35 PM
    The developer did a great job on Origami. You may feel the praise is exaggerated but your criticism is also exaggerated.
    nappp likes this.
    07-31-13 10:42 PM
    And yes I am sharing my opinion smart ***.. I'm sharing it to see if there's something I'm missing or if people share the same feelings as I do

Posted via CB10
    I don't think anyone shares your angry feelings bud.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-31-13 10:47 PM
    CrackBerry has a troll feeding problem and yes by responding to and there for bumping this thread I realize I'm not helping it.

The Origami Browser is one bad mama jama! Ya heard!!

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    07-31-13 10:47 PM
    Perhaps you should read your original post. Starting out by calling the app garbage would lead a resonable person to believe that you were bashing the dev. Furthermore the tone of your initial post would not suggest you were seeking input but rather making a statement, a rather negative one. But fair enough, I don't understand why you are having the problems you are as I don't have such issues. Perhaps you could advise what sites don't load?

I have desktopmode, private, ad blocking and booster on by default and find I only have to shut the booster mode off to play flash video when I choose. Like I said before this app is leaps and bounds better than any of the half assed chit that Rim provided for the playbook
    You are much more patience than I am. I only spar with troll on YouTube channels.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and Mecca EL like this.
    07-31-13 10:54 PM
    I just don't understand how I am the only one that sees the negatives of it... people are praising it like the holy f****** grail..

Posted via CB10
    Maybe because, you are one of those BlackBerry's people telling that BB10 or any significant improvement to PlayBook is no longer feasible because of its damn old hardware specs.. and yet, here is another third party developer, proving your "claimed" is untrue and baseless... just maybe...

Posted via Z10
    07-31-13 11:39 PM
    Found that simple browser will allow you to access two yahoo accounts that are available under one user name. Origami won't. Actually, I haven't found anything else that will yet. Nothing wrong with the Origami Browser though. I had to shut off the supper scrolling thingy. Too fancy for me.
    08-01-13 12:13 AM
127 123 ...