bridge remote with my 9900. i love laying in bed and watching crackle on my playbook attached to my tv via HDMI. always makes my roommates jealous too...
    11-27-12 02:25 PM
    I havent opened my PB yet but are their bridge profiles?? can 2 different BB's bridge the PB??
    The bridge feature allows the PB to access messages and other PIM data on a BB phone while that phone is connected via the bridge to the PB. Once the bridge connection is disconnected, none of the phone's info remains on the PB. So it makes sense that you can bridge only one phone at a time.

You can, however, set up the bridge to work with more than one BB phone (I have 3 on mine), but each phone can only use the bridge one at a time.
    RECOOL likes this.
    11-27-12 05:15 PM
    The bridge feature allows the PB to access messages and other PIM data on a BB phone while that phone is connected via the bridge to the PB. Once the bridge connection is disconnected, none of the phone's info remains on the PB. So it makes sense that you can bridge only one phone at a time.

You can, however, set up the bridge to work with more than one BB phone (I have 3 on mine), but each phone can only use the bridge one at a time.
    Thanks bro thats all i needed to know the guests can bridge their phone although its pretty much accounts/profiles thats cool.
    11-27-12 06:44 PM
    Everything and now the ability to send texts through BlackBerry Bridge!!! Neat!!!!!!
    blackcaneaddict likes this.
    11-28-12 05:50 AM
    BlackBerry Bridge and also the combination with Router Wi-fi from my phone
    11-28-12 01:01 PM
    hd screen and front speakers
    12-03-12 08:23 AM
31 12