I am not sure that everyone understands that I was KIDDING! The rollie smilie was supposed to help!
    I knew you were you ol dog you

I thought it was funny.........................because I know you kid
    12-14-12 04:45 PM
    I knew you were you ol dog you

I thought it was funny.........................because I know you kid
    Hey, don't make fun of my age - today's rather chilly bike ride tuckered me out. To think I'm thinking of x-country skiing tomorrow - ha!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-14-12 05:38 PM
    Hey, don't make fun of my age - today's rather chilly bike ride tuckered me out. To think I'm thinking of x-country skiing tomorrow - ha!
    Yeah, I'm older than you and not by age!
    12-14-12 05:53 PM
    I love BB and am excite about the new phone. I would like to just see the PB a little bigger, just a tad and maybe in white to match my BB I also love the PB. Cannot wait until it comes out with the same software as the new BB.

IFCArea51 likes this.
    02-02-13 03:07 PM
    Well Playbook version 3 i would love to see a better browser and more apps is all.
    02-02-13 03:13 PM
    I only wish to plug my camera card into my playbook to email the high end photos to my office. Job requires high quality photos so the PB or any mobile camera not good enough. Then the playbook would 99% replace my laptop for work.
    02-02-13 03:25 PM
    I'd love to see it rocking a dual-core 1.7-1.9GHz processor and quad-core GPU, 3 or even 4GB of RAM, BT 4.0 LE which is obviously coming, NFC of course, 4 mics (2 on top, 2 on the bottom), the stereo speakers are pretty great, hope to see camera flash and a 8MP+ rear facing camera with better low light handling (I mean, come on my 9800 takes better pictures and videos in lower light conditions), I don't know if it already has it but compatibility for on-headphones microphone, better GPS, I want the HUB, 32 or even 64GB on board + microSD support, LED screen (300+ ppi) for lower battery consumption (compared to LCD) and a great battery, perhaps a little lighter and a little thinner (just not heavier or thicker) and I think I think that's it.

Maybe I'm asking for too much :P (I didn't consider a bigger screen size than the actual 7")

Software can be updated at every moment.
    02-02-13 05:42 PM
    I'd love to see it rocking a dual-core 1.7-1.9GHz processor and quad-core GPU, 3 or even 4GB of RAM, BT 4.0 LE which is obviously coming, NFC of course, 4 mics (2 on top, 2 on the bottom), the stereo speakers are pretty great, hope to see camera flash and a 8MP+ rear facing camera with better low light handling (I mean, come on my 9800 takes better pictures and videos in lower light conditions), I don't know if it already has it but compatibility for on-headphones microphone, better GPS, I want the HUB, 32 or even 64GB on board + microSD support, LED screen (300+ ppi) for lower battery consumption (compared to LCD) and a great battery, perhaps a little lighter and a little thinner (just not heavier or thicker) and I think I think that's it.

Maybe I'm asking for too much :P (I didn't consider a bigger screen size than the actual 7")

Software can be updated at every moment.
    ...and the moon on a stick.

And I want it yesterday.
    02-02-13 06:01 PM
    I am not sure that everyone understands that I was KIDDING! The rollie smilie was supposed to help!
    You little
    02-02-13 06:29 PM
    You little
    Evidence, were it ever needed that emoticons should be banned, and enforced with zeal.

Offenders should be hunted like dogs, and gutted like fish.

Intolerant? Me? Like it's a dirty word or a bad thing...

I said it here, first, and loud and proud -I'm gonna form the anti-emoticon league - the backlash has started, no more with the wanton insincerity and dumbing down. No warnings, no second chances, just like futiristic, post-apocalyptic sci-fi yarn, step over that abritrary line and death awaits.

Who's with me?
    02-02-13 06:47 PM
    WOW! Lots of great features suggested.

My Favorites so far:

� Home screen icon arrangement
    � Flash for camera and video camera (Bold 9900 like)
    � Hot swap with 64gb external memory support
    � USB port would be a nice add-on
    � Make calls through headsets (Imaging holding up PB to the side of head?)
    � Built-in kickstand
    � Removable Battery
    � Stylus compartment?
    � BB10 of course
    � White Version
    � I wouldn't mind more amps on the stereo speakers

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk 2.
    02-02-13 07:09 PM
    Evidence, were it ever needed that emoticons should be banned, and enforced with zeal.

Offenders should be hunted like dogs, and gutted like fish.

Intolerant? Me? Like it's a dirty word or a bad thing...

I said it here, first, and loud and proud -I'm gonna form the anti-emoticon league - the backlash has started, no more with the wanton insincerity and dumbing down. No warnings, no second chances, just like futiristic, post-apocalyptic sci-fi yarn, step over that abritrary line and death awaits.

Who's with me?
    02-02-13 07:30 PM
    it will have a smaller bezel
    will be slightly larger like 7,8 inch, like an Ipad mini
    USB 2 port, on the side, Hdmi port on the side
    microcard x 64gb slot, unlocked cell sim card slot on all
    better turn on botton
    will come in b and white as well
    02-02-13 07:41 PM
    What about a sub-woofer? That would also be cool
    02-03-13 12:36 AM
    Thor said it's very hard to make money with a tablet. After the huge write down they took on PB, I wouldn't think they will go again. Just my 2 cents.
    02-03-13 03:05 AM
    Thor said it's very hard to make money with a tablet. After the huge write down they took on PB, I wouldn't think they will go again. Just my 2 cents.
    Unless they license BB10 out to a tabby mfgr. It has been suggested that Lenovo might be a candidate. And it's consistent with all they have been saying - that they are focusing on the platform.

I have three simple wishes:
    - minimum 216ppi,
    - one stinking model with MicroSD slot so we determine the memory size. Unless it's too slow and onboard memory is required.
    - affordable. So I can buy many of them.
    02-03-13 06:27 AM
41 12