Everyone here already knows that the majority of the Playbook customers are very unhappy with the way they were treated for the pass 2 years.
    With the numerous threads and the countless posts by the angry mob, you have to be a moron not to realized that Blackberry has a big problem on their hands that needs to be resolved.

Instead of creating yet another post to ***** about the way we had been treated or that we are going to switch to xyz brand, what IF WE STOP POSTING ANYTHING TO DO WITH BLACKBERRY. Will there be a substantial enough of a drop to get someone to notice that hey we might have a huge crack in the Blackberry fanboy (loyalist) armor.
    07-20-13 10:03 PM
    Or you can get over it.They stopped supporting the PlayBook. Move on to another tablet or be satisfied with what you have.
    Jonesy1966 and MasterOfBinary like this.
    07-20-13 10:14 PM
    Call me a fanboy or loyalist it really doesn't matter to me but I find all this whining about the PlayBook situation absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing. To suggest that the "majority" of PlayBook owners are pissed is equal parts bombastic and inflammatory. If you had said "the majority of CrackBerry members who own a PlayBook" I might have agreed with you but the vast majority of people who own a PlayBook don't belong here let alone post and they continue to use their PlayBooks completely oblivious to this teacup tempest. I can't believe that grown adults are still stamping their feet and pouting about this issue and encouraging boycotting of this and that in retaliation. It's the boycott Instagram all over again, and what good did that do??
    sheailewis1 likes this.
    07-20-13 10:21 PM
    Unfortunately I didn't jump on the bandwagon with the Playbook when it first came out. Personally I am content with my playbook as it is now. Sure it could use an update, more apps but overall I'm not complaining too much.

It all depends on what the user desires I guess. I primarily use it for personal and business email, have my social media accounts set up and browsing the web. I have my fair share of games as well.
    07-20-13 10:23 PM
    In my world absolutely nothing will happen. My playbook has, and continues to serve me well.
    I've had mine since Oct 2011. If/when it actually dies, and Blackberry doesn't have something in a 7" (give or take), I will shop around.

From Zed to U via CB10
    07-20-13 10:27 PM
    I thought this thread was gonna talk about something much different. But no, I just wasted my time.
    07-20-13 10:32 PM
    I purchased my BlackBerry PlayBook in January 2013 because I heard that BB10 was coming to the PlayBook.
    I purchased my Z10 because TH said that ALL PlayBooks were getting the update and was looking forward to see how these two machines were going to work together.

I am loving my Z10 and I use my PlayBook daily... But if I knew that BB10 was not coming to the PlayBook before I bought my Z10 full price, I would have considered another Android phone (Nexus line).
    But because TH promised the upgrade was going to happen and then retracted his promise after many people bought their next BlackBerry, I think it was a ploy to entice people to buy the Z10. Sort of leading the consumers on.

The customer is always right... And there are MANY PlayBook customers that are upset, so maybe not a full upgrade of BB10 is not required but bring back bridging capabilities and upgrade the browser.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-21-13 03:11 AM
    I guess some people just like to bend over and take it like an adult. A true fan.

Posted from my ??????
    07-21-13 04:22 AM
    what IF WE STOP POSTING ANYTHING TO DO WITH BLACKBERRY.
    The idea in itself isn't so bad, if this were a company-run forum. But apart from that there is the fact that you'd be hurting the user community a whole lot more than you'd hurt the company (at this point they quite probably do not care anymore). And it's not as if the "press" they're getting here lately can be called good by any means.

Oh and stop implying everybody who doesn't agree with you is automatically a fanboy!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-21-13 04:44 AM
    Everyone here already knows that the majority of the Playbook customers are very unhappy with the way they were treated for the pass 2 years.
    With the numerous threads and the countless posts by the angry mob, you have to be a moron not to realized that Blackberry has a big problem on their hands that needs to be resolved.

Instead of creating yet another post to ***** about the way we had been treated or that we are going to switch to xyz brand, what IF WE STOP POSTING ANYTHING TO DO WITH BLACKBERRY. Will there be a substantial enough of a drop to get someone to notice that hey we might have a huge crack in the Blackberry fanboy (loyalist) armor.
    Why would we want to hurt CrackBerry? That's the only thing that would happen if we all stopped posting. They would lose advertising revenue and suffer for it. Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water!

Best thing to do at this point is accept it and move past it. I still use my PlayBook and enjoy it quite a bit (writing this from it now). I'd love to see BB10 running on it, but unless one of our CrackBerrry geniuses comes up with an leaked os autoloader with a custom BB10 os attached to it, it just ain't gonna happen. I'm hoping we do get some kind of update though. I'd love a better/faster browser.
    Lendo likes this.
    07-21-13 08:01 AM
    Silent treatment against BB? They wish! This is a Site where all things BlackBerry, there are other devices and interest besides playbook not getting update. Though the priority on those playbook threads are to get the attention of the maker, I am trying to read up as many good apps and games as possible to extend the life of my playbook. In the process encourage development to continue upgrade and improve on current one.
    Cynycl likes this.
    07-21-13 08:38 AM
    I am not happy with Rim/BBRY at the moment but I'm HERE to help my fellow users of BB devices where I can help. I plan to continue to offer that assistance when possible.
    07-21-13 09:37 AM
    Why take all the fun away? I think it's funny and I enjoy venting about the PlayBook issue but I have learned a lot about how to do things on the PlayBook from the same people that I may call FanBoys. Some folks believe that we are immature with what we post and I'm sure that they believe they are above most of us but pay them no mind as you can still learn real things on this Site. So to stop posting about RIMBERRY complete failure on the PlayBook is not an option. If I hurt your feelings then you need to be an adult and know that this is not the real world and the number of friends you have here or on your social media Page are not your real friends so put the tablet down and get out and make real friends. Long live CrackBerry as long as they tolerate me
    FF22 likes this.
    07-21-13 10:24 AM
    I guess some people just like to bend over and take it like an adult. A true fan.

Posted from my ??????
    I think an adult thing to do is realize that big companies change their plans once in a while. Playbook probably wasn't economically feasible at this point in time while BB is trying to get their phones working properly.

And no, we can't just stop posting about BlackBerry on a BlackBerry fan site.
    07-21-13 10:51 AM
    And with that, we add another redundant thread to the closed list. There are plenty of threads complaining about the Playbook situation. This can be continued in one of them.
    07-21-13 11:03 AM