04-06-14 04:24 AM
32 12
tools
    The use of 'were' in the title is a bit weird.

Name one thing that you loved that you cant now?
    nealjane1 likes this.
    04-05-14 03:57 PM
    The top for me has been the hdmi link to hdtv. It blows away my tablet friends even today. Sound and picture excellent as u know for utubes, personal pictures and videos. Far superior even to iPad Air with airplay. The box is made to be an entertainment centre . ..BB missed out here 4 years ago big time. In this respect, for example, a Z10 isame and unique.
    The PB and Z phones have separated. HDMI and power....ideal for presentations.
    The way it works around the net without apps shows why ipads need thousands of ,apps. Ask ur technical iPad buddies to try to control the Slooh telescope...even with an app......the Playbook does it naked flawlessly.
    Advanced camera with its time lapse shows off amazing effects ...and quality of optics.
    Stereo Tube is first class with utubes and tts bility to copy videos of any length...even 1080p to video makes awesome demos.

We develop 1080p videos on the Mac. The Playbook is best way to show them on hdtv. Forget apple tv box. Easy usb download iTunes to PB video and then PB to hdtv via hdmi. Absolutely no loss from original quality and video ready on board to take anywhere for public showing.
    04-05-14 04:53 PM
    Three of the best things about using a PlayBook are:
    1) Ease of use of the intuitive UI and swiping. I come from webOS originally and because of that interface, I'm spoiled. The PlayBook UI is a close cousin. I can't stand the buttons in Android and I find iPad's UI cumbersome.
    2) The front firing speakers (very important since the sound is firing AT you instead of in your chest or against a wall on rear speaker placement) are amazing and the sound quality is fantastic using Neutron Music Player (since it has wicked 3D spatialization and adjustable equalizer). People always comment on how great and loud it sounds without distortion.
    3) Wireless transfers of content to and from the PlayBook from PC. Though this can be quite slow at times, it is super handy. If the PlayBook had a better wireless chip in it, it would have been perfect. They could have done so much more with this type of thing. I sure wish the PlayBook had Miracast though.
    4) The magnetic quick charger and magnetic dock. Saves a lot of stress on the fragile microUSB port.
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 04-05-14 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Added point 4.
    04-05-14 07:33 PM
    For me, it was the stereo speakers. They are outstanding.
    Also, playing HD videos (even the sample one that comes with the device) look gorgeous.

And as someone mentioned above, because it's not an Apple or Samsung device.
    04-05-14 07:39 PM
    I'll reiterate what others stated..... the bridge between bb7 phones and the playbook were insanely efficient. I miss having my 9903 for that reason and still ponder going back to it
    04-05-14 11:00 PM
    Glad I read through the comments 1st because I was going to say exactly that.

Just a few minutes ago I was watching Vudu on my Galaxy tab 3 then realized I couldn't hear it worth a damn. Realized I was being stupid then loaded it up on the PlayBook instead and wow what a difference in sound! The PlayBook ROCKS!

Save the PlayBook! C000EAA94

It's not 'what were'......but rather 'What IS!!....im still using it and don't intend on jumping ship!!

Posted via CB10
    PlayBook UK likes this.
    04-05-14 11:43 PM
    Were Loved Liked
    This tablet is still relevant !!
    I'm using it still for email and taking payments from my customers this tablet is busy and helping to make money !!. In the old days I would have an extra person In the office so I could go out and about . In these tough times we live now I cant afford anymore employees so the Pbook deserves credit it still is a great tool
    axllebeer and nealjane1 like this.
    04-06-14 04:24 AM
32 12