I use the Incipio Featherlight case and the BB zipper sleeve. The case doesn't add much bulk but enough to keep my Pb protected. The zipper sleeve is great for everyday use.
    11-21-11 07:00 PM
    i use the casemate pop, i like it cause its white. lol
    11-21-11 07:43 PM
    Clip Case for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet at Brookstone

aCase / Icon Black Leather Clip Case / Brookstone Clip Case

Minimal design, good protection, all ports and buttons open and functions as a stand.
    11-21-11 11:09 PM
    You may actually find that the water resistant neoprene sleeve that comes with it works very well actually.
    Just use that and make a careful decision don't rush.

Be careful there is a very cheap convertible that actually works very well - it was discussed in here a while back for .99 plus shipping - sold out, but it is still on ebay for about $7 I think.

They actually sent me two, clearance I guess - for shipping of $10 which is great because I just got a second playbook.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-21-11 at 11:31 PM.
    11-21-11 11:28 PM
    Another for the convertible, or ANY case that lets you prop it up for video viewing!

One more for this.. Its great when you're lying on your couch and you rest it on your chest to watch movies.
    11-21-11 11:34 PM
    I use the Piel Frama iMagnum Casehttp://www.cases.com/products/Piel-F...-PlayBook.html for BlackBerry Playbook.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-21-11 11:37 PM
    Thanks for all your continuing feedback !!
    It sounded like the convertible (but on the thin side) would fit best for my use.
    After your posts, I hit two nearby Staples tonight & came away loaded for our 2 PB's that should be shipping. Hands on, I thought the thin-small BB convertible was just enough.
    Picked up 2 BB Convertibles, 2 charging pods, and 1 Rapid Charger for $69 ! Wow. (Staples has a lot on sale, plus they are running a "15% off what fits in the bag" special thru the 23rd that cut another $12.

Now, when will my PB's ship ? - so I don't have to put "PB Accessories only" in my CB header!
    Thanks to CB and all CBers for your help, tips, shopping notices, etc.
    Last edited by glassofpinot; 11-21-11 at 11:44 PM.
    11-21-11 11:40 PM
    convertable case is my favorite. It doesn't add much bulk, protects well, stands up for viewing and showing, and looks like a slick, little low pro book.
    11-21-11 11:47 PM
    After trying a couple different cases for the BlackBerry PlayBook I finally found the perfect case for my requirements; the Hip Street Leather Executive Case. As a backup I have the BlackBerry Leather Envelope which looks equally professional-grade.
    11-22-11 12:12 AM
    The whole point of the playbook is portability, why make it bulkier than it needs to be? - can still fit the playbook in most of the back pockets of my jeans if I need to with this case on.
    You back pocket carrying tablet folk must have some big azz jeans to hold a BlackBerry PlayBook. And you must never sit down.
    cherolis likes this.
    11-22-11 12:16 AM
    Most if not all PB accessories are on sale at Staples. Sale prices are either posted on the regular end-shelf display (if there stil is one for Staples Tablets) or sometiems in a clearance section. Great prices with Rapid Charger, Pod Charger and BB Convertible case all under $15 or $20, plus some others. While stock lasts - gogin fast depending on your area.

PLUS for next two days (ends 11/23) you can use a coupon to get another 15% off anything that fits in a bag. The coupon link is just under the top grey bar on the Staples website, or click one of the links below (or a nice Staples person may click on a spare coupon that they have)

Black Friday 2011: Incredible Savings on Computers, Laptops, Tablets, eReaders, Cameras and more! - Staples Weekly Ad

http://akimages.crossmediaservices.c...syBag_rev2.pdf
    11-22-11 12:28 PM
    Convert Case_

Otterbox and Ballisitc cases are too big. Blackberries are sexy by nature. dont throw a snuggie on them.
    11-22-11 12:38 PM
    my Playbook goes commando. I throw it in the sleeve when we're out. I want to be able to use the charging stand so few cases, if any, are an option.
    11-22-11 04:27 PM
    +2 on the Journal case; elegant build quality and great protection. I like how the PB "snaps" in and is surrounded by the hard lining which reminds me of the Executive Field Case I use on my iPhone 4s which are made, by all people, Magpul.
    12-05-11 06:22 AM
    The OB Defender case is the best choice. After letting five berry phones go commando and get very small, minor dings and considering how much the PB usually costs, cases are the way to go.
    12-05-11 06:27 AM
    Depending on the day, I use either my OEM journal case or Otterbox defender case. Both have their purpose.
    12-05-11 10:04 AM
    I love the Otterbox. I don't love it's weight, but the good more than makes up for it. The silicone border makes it very easy to hold. My favorite part is that the grip of the silicone combined with the OB's added size makes it fit perfectly in the bottom area of a steering wheel. Tried it with three vehicles - two pickups and one car - and it works beautifully with each. Great way to utilize free WiFi on lunch break.
    12-05-11 10:21 AM
    I'm using the blackberry envelope case which I bought for 30$ here in Canada at lasourcecc. The leather is a good quality one, not those cheap you find on ebay. I'm not a big fan of convertible case because I prefer to have some freedom to hold it without having that bulky flip cover. The envelope case also looks pretty much professional. GO GRAB ONE NOW!
    12-05-11 10:33 AM
    most definitely the bb commuter case i just wish it had something to keep the cover closed.
    12-05-11 10:36 AM
    I use the BB Convertible Case. My only issue with it is that I have to slip it out of the case to use the charging dock. The solution is to take my Dremel tool to either the case or charging dock, which I may be doing soon.
    glassofpinot likes this.
    12-05-11 10:43 AM
    im not a fan of the flip cases, i dont know why but they drive me crazy, i ordered an incipio silicrylic case, I wanted an otterbox but dont have the cash and it was onsale for 20 bucks. I have a similar case for my phone and while it adds bulk I find it comfortable to hold... it also has a flip out stand
    12-05-11 11:00 PM
    I use the Piel Frama iMagnum CasePiel Frama 527 iMagnum Black Leather Case for BlackBerry PlayBook for BlackBerry Playbook.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    That's a nice looking case!
    12-06-11 11:54 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD