Actually a bargain at only $599.99 today in the CrackBerry AppStore:

Tapatalk Forum App on CrackBerry App Superstore

Click to view quoted image
    This has been repeated all over the forum. The application is priced at $599 on mobihand so no one buys it from there.
    07-28-12 09:18 PM
    This has been repeated all over the forum. The application is priced at $599 on mobihand so no one buys it from there.
    Ah, so have other developers also taken this tack with Mobihand? At one time I did purchase most of my apps from them. But then there was the fall out on how they handled things.
    07-28-12 09:58 PM
    Ah, so have other developers also taken this tack with Mobihand? At one time I did purchase most of my apps from them. But then there was the fall out on how they handled things.
    Other developers probably just removed the software from there. I keep it on there so I can provide important updates to the users who had already purchased it from there.
    mikeplus1 likes this.
    07-28-12 10:05 PM
    Tapatalk is certainly worth having. If spend much time on the CB forums it would probably be one of your most important thing apps.

Sent from my flip-phone.
    07-28-12 10:17 PM
    If you spend a lot of time on the cb forums, and it's compatible, it would probably make more sense to download the cb forums app. Free CB Forums - Download CB Forums - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

If you frequent more than two or three forums, then TT would make more sense. Just make sure that the forum(s) you want to visit, work with the app.
    07-29-12 12:02 AM
    I bought tapatalk just for CrackBerry, even though i have accounts on Androidcentral and wpcentral as well, i rarely visit them. Of course when i bought it, the CB forums app isn't out yet. But still, i would buy it to support the developer, and of course for more versatility if i do happen to start frequenting other forums more. Its a great little app that i use almost everyday. Very much looking forward to Tapatalk on BB10 with cascades, will gladly pay again for that.
    07-29-12 05:22 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD