I'd like see
    Quad Core Processor
    1.5 or 2 GB RAM
    Nvidia tegra 3 or 4
    Improved Speed, Resolution and Battery life..
    12-21-12 09:46 PM
    I'd like see
    Quad Core Processor
    1.5 or 2 GB RAM
    Nvidia tegra 3 or 4
    I agree with you. Thatapart, i would love to have a fresh, checkerboard free browser.. Not like the one we have on current playbook..
    blusls and Sansu94 like this.
    12-21-12 10:34 PM
    Checkerboard is poor coded websites. Like this site, shut off javascript and see the difference.

What I would like to see is a micro sd slot to increase storage. IR sensor, get rid of the poor micro usb charging port. It is far to fragile and people break it easily. 2gb ram min, 3 would be ideal. A re design of the bottom ports for hdmi, charging. In any dock hdmi is rendered useless.

5 megapixel min front facing camera. 8 would be ideal. Bump the rear to at least 10.
    12-22-12 12:45 AM
    I don't care about the specs that much (mostly because I'm not that tech savvy) but I would love to see our beloved PB or Blackforest make the next 2 generations of Ipad look like children's tablets. The PB is such a great product and gets no respect, so I want snotty apple product users to get their eyes opened to something better than a product with the apple logo on it.
    12-22-12 01:02 AM
    Checkerboard is poor coded websites. Like this site, shut off javascript and see the difference.

What I would like to see is a micro sd slot to increase storage. IR sensor, get rid of the poor micro usb charging port. It is far to fragile and people break it easily. 2gb ram min, 3 would be ideal. A re design of the bottom ports for hdmi, charging. In any dock hdmi is rendered useless.

5 megapixel min front facing camera. 8 would be ideal. Bump the rear to at least 10.
    I don't understand why people over here keep harping on turning off javascript. If u turn off javascript, you will loose many functions... I use PB browser mainly for educational sites. and it checkerboards like ****.. Also I disagree with you that checkerboard is because of poor coded websites. Use Opera mobile or Dolphin on android tablets and see the difference.. I use them and an yet to come across any checkerboards. The main problem is that javascript performance of playbook browser is just terrible... And yes, 2gb of ram would be nice
    12-22-12 01:24 AM
    I'd like see
    Quad Core Processor
    1.5 or 2 GB RAM
    Nvidia tegra 3 or 4
    i would like to see specs that would make it profitable for rim to make playbooks but at the same time specs that would not outprice playbook like many microsoft tablets in $500 - $600 range.
    I honestly think these tablets are not selling at all. Why would I really want to buy Asus Tablet for $600 if I can get ipad mini for much less or fully blown ipad 2 for about the same money. Rim us must be wise and do good research regarding price point blackberry users are willing to pay in any meaningful numbers.
    12-22-12 03:30 AM
    Simply enough cpu speed and memory for snappy overall performance. Better browser performance and reliability.

Similar form factor (I find the current shape and size perfect).

Even better speakers - why not try to further improve an already standout feature?

A killer Facebook and Twitter app as standard would be great.
    12-22-12 05:46 AM
    0.5" inch larger.
    Battery life at least 13 hours with WiFi on (because IPad mini owners reported 12 hours).
    2GB RAM.
    SD (OK, micro SD) slot.
    Gorilla glass, splash proof, wet fingers tracking.
    Multimedia dock (not just charging cradle).
    Sansu94 likes this.
    12-22-12 08:41 AM
    I would like to see Quad core, at last 1080p screen, 2 gigs of RAM, micro sd slot, bluetooth 4.0 and a kind of dock for keyboard like the transformer prime and the most important thing is that I wish that the OS would be a special form tablet, not only a bigger phone like, that was one of the things I liked about the playbook. =D
    12-22-12 09:40 AM
    Also i would like to see redesigned slim and light playbook...
    12-22-12 09:55 AM
    I would like to see an e-ink back to the playbook. Similar to the kindle paperwhite.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-22-12 10:02 AM
    I'd like see
    Quad Core
    2 GB RAM
    Nvidia tegra 3 or 4
    64 / 128 gb storage
    Better Battery life
    micro card slot.
    full USB port
    other color than black, like white
    SIM card slot, so one can get own prepaid 4g provider (HSPA and Plus, LTE, all 3G) specially international service by getting own SIM cards
    F#^*%k the US carriers who will not sell the PB because of the bridge, as they can not change you $45 extra for the extra data service
    Skype, Skype, Skype, Skype,
    apps from my broker and bank
    better apps to work on excel spreadsheet compatible

I went to an APPLE store today and looked at the IPad Mini, and I test drove it a little, must say the Safari was fast, checked my google mail,
    used netflix, is slim compared to the PB, I think Apple has a big winner on their hands, in sales, maybe not in profit as their margins are less
    Sansu94 likes this.
    12-22-12 08:49 PM
    If you like paying a premium for 2 year old hardware called an iPad mini go for it.

Keep in mind safari has no flash so of course the browser will seem faster. Still it has no true multitasking same bland boring GUI.
    12-23-12 01:16 AM
    If you like paying a premium for 2 year old hardware called an iPad mini go for it.

Keep in mind safari has no flash so of course the browser will seem faster. Still it has no true multitasking same bland boring GUI.
    Who cares about 2 yrs old hardware??? Ipad mini is far better performance wise... Its true that Safari has no flash. but its not only faster but snappier also.... It handles javascript very efficiently without checkerboards... Its not prone to crashes.. Playbook browser is good but not even close to safari..
    12-23-12 06:13 AM
    Any news on whether it may be coming and when? Leaks shows Q3 this year.
    02-14-13 03:31 AM