10-07-14 04:21 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    I remember it used to be a farmland in this area like 20 years ago. Hopefully they'll get rid of that butcher place as it smells horrible in the summer lol.
    My dad used to have a business not far from there...back when it was a stockyard. Interesting scents in the summer when the weather got warm. Place has definitely transformed.
    10-06-14 08:39 AM
    Not to hijacked the thread but, are you doing the antenna install yourself or having it done via a commercial company? If commercial, I like to get your evaluation of the service, etc as I am looking for someone but the first couple I have spoken to have been hacks, not responsive to my wants and seemingly inexperienced. I grew up when OTA was the only game and we were dealers of antenna systems and remember enough to understand it and what it is about but too old to start climbing a roof any longer. We started looking a year ago and the first company kept missing appointments and kept giving me bs reasons. I finally made one call and found something locally they said was not available in Canada and only available in the US and the unit was defective when they received it. I chased down their distributor locally and they dozens in stock and confirmed the company was a buyer and on their referral list, in fact.
    10-07-14 04:21 PM
77 ... 234