I still love my LTE PlayBook and use it all the time. Absolutely see no need for another tablet at the present.

That being said, I have a 16GB with a faulty USB port sitting in a drawer. I am looking for suggestions of what I can do with this thing. I already have a couple rapid chargers around so it's no big deal to charge without USB and I would just use WiFi to transfer files or side load.

I know I won't be able to sell it. I had a 32GB with OEM leather case and rapid charger up for sale for $40 and I saw no hits. This was on Craigslist.

Anyway, I guess I would just appreciate some creative ideas of what to do with this thing. I would give it to my nieces or girlfriend but they would just be annoyed with the lack of apps and absence of Netflix.

I mean, even if someone here on crackberry wants it and is willing to pay shipping, then I'd gladly give it up to someone who will love and appreciate and accept it for what it is.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 01:01 AM
    I still love my LTE PlayBook and use it all the time. Absolutely see no need for another tablet at the present.

That being said, I have a 16GB with a faulty USB port sitting in a drawer. I am looking for suggestions of what I can do with this thing. I already have a couple rapid chargers around so it's no big deal to charge without USB and I would just use WiFi to transfer files or side load.

I know I won't be able to sell it. I had a 32GB with OEM leather case and rapid charger up for sale for $40 and I saw no hits. This was on Craigslist.

Anyway, I guess I would just appreciate some creative ideas of what to do with this thing. I would give it to my nieces or girlfriend but they would just be annoyed with the lack of apps and absence of Netflix.

I mean, even if someone here on crackberry wants it and is willing to pay shipping, then I'd gladly give it up to someone who will love and appreciate and accept it for what it is.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    You can use it as digital picture frame. I am not sure if the display will be fine with static images, but it's one option.
    I love my 16GB playbook, but always wished I bought a 32GB one, and my camera recently died and for some reason (it may have been corrupted) the USB transfer is painfully slow.
    Where are you located? I may consider adopting your PB if you are not too far and shipping is reasonable, or if I can just pick it up. I can finally add more videos for my son to watch in the car.
    03-10-15 01:40 AM
    Get a BB charging dock

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 01:43 AM
    Get a BB charging dock

Posted via CB10
    He said:

I already have a couple rapid chargers around
    03-10-15 01:53 AM
    You can use it as digital picture frame. I am not sure if the display will be fine with static images, but it's one option.
    I love my 16GB playbook, but always wished I bought a 32GB one, and my camera recently died and for some reason (it may have been corrupted) the USB transfer is painfully slow.
    Where are you located? I may consider adopting your PB if you are not too far and shipping is reasonable, or if I can just pick it up. I can finally add more videos for my son to watch in the car.
    Vancouver, BC, Canada is where I am. You want to pay for shipping to you then it's yours. I'd be happy to see someone enjoy it.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 02:15 AM
    Please check your PM inbox.
    03-10-15 02:27 AM
    It would be an extremely handy work device. LTE for email connectivity anywhere you go! If your in to that sort of thing...

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 02:36 AM
    Great movie player, audio player. Just get Neutron Player and enjoy music/movie while on the road....
    03-12-15 03:45 PM
    If you are still willing to invest a few more dollars, there are still some games in BlackBerry World that are worth paying and playing (side note: don't know why they are not free).

Anyway, these games are still "time wasters" and "thieves" especially for younger generations...

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 08:47 AM
    Since we decided I won't get it (thanks Canada post) I also remember PB YouTube app skips advertisement automatically. That's a big plus because any other YouTube app displays the ads and commercial video before videos.
    03-14-15 10:23 AM