They need to do commercials and such about the free mobile tether via bridge. Nuff said, it really isn't highlighted enough at all. It was actually the reason I bought this thing and I found out by accident. My plan was to buy an iphone and ipad and hack that thing for free hotspot and figured I would save myself the trouble!
    01-25-12 07:52 AM
    Agreed

Once OS2 rolls out, bridge should be marketed to its fullest potential. It should be an incentive to buy a BB phone, not needed to use the tablet like it is now(nPIM functions). There's nothing like being able to use my PB to surf the web no matter where I am, and not having to searching around for free wifi.

Something along the lines of:

With the Blackberry playbook tablet and a BB smartphone, you can do anything on the tablet no matter where you are, and no searching for wifi.

Show a commercial of people using other tablets walking around lost searching for wifi, while the PB user sits nice and comfy surfing the web.
    Last edited by homer1475; 01-25-12 at 07:58 AM.
    01-25-12 07:56 AM
    They need to do commercials and such about the free mobile tether via bridge. Nuff said, it really isn't highlighted enough at all. It was actually the reason I bought this thing and I found out by accident. My plan was to buy an iphone and ipad and hack that thing for free hotspot and figured I would save myself the trouble!
    Don't know that they will ever really pub the bridge. I could be wrong...

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    01-25-12 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD