Hey there,
    I'm a big conspiracy fan and we might just have one right before our eyes.

So anyone notices how RIM screwed up launching the PB.

2 thinks strike me:
    No PIM at release. This will restrain the initial pool of buyers, so only blackberry owner will be tempted to buy the table. As BB users, you are already "educated" in the BB sense of the term. you know what you want and you wont be looking for the fart application.
    So in my oppinion the lack of PIM might just be planned to restrain the pool of buyer so no one will ever complain the lack of fart app.

Second think. RIm did not deploy the education team to go across the sellers. As if they didn't want the spot light right away. Sellers have no clue of what is going on. I feel like its ned's left handed shop. no one understands. but when they will - they'll be OMGGGOSHH. Rim just want to polish everything up, get beta tester (aka early adopters) to massively test it and after some os updates "re"-launch the whole thing. don't get me wrong, but only us geeky bb fan are aware of this piece of art.

BTW can't get to have my hands on this wonder. OMG after the exam after the exam. april 29th. common "jt - you can wait"
    04-20-11 10:18 AM
    id say its plausible if it were a family owned company, but shareholders will still roast them for playing games... so doubt it.
    04-20-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD