What I really want for Christmas from RIM is OS 2 for the playbook! It would be so nice for RIM to surprise all of us with OS 2 before February! Just as a side note what I want from Alltel for Christmas is to offer more Blackberry smart phones, 9930 baby! My 8530 is out of date! I love it but come on Alltel offer us the new stuff! (they do offer the 9850) but I want my buttons for a keyboard! (my fat fingers do not do well with the small touch screen keyboards.
    12-20-11 08:51 PM
    What I really want for Christmas from RIM is OS 2 for the playbook! It would be so nice for RIM to surprise all of us with OS 2 before February! Just as a side note what I want from Alltel for Christmas is to offer more Blackberry smart phones, 9930 baby! My 8530 is out of date! I love it but come on Alltel offer us the new stuff! (they do offer the 9850) but I want my buttons for a keyboard! (my fat fingers do not do well with the small touch screen keyboards.
    That would be pretty nice
    6149 is almost as good as the official, it works smooth now and barely crashes.

By the looks, it should've been ready by january
    12-20-11 09:52 PM
    I hope all those people working on the new os take time with there families.Enjoy the time.
    Hgouck and scott.slater like this.
    12-20-11 09:59 PM
    I hope all those people working on the new os take time with there families.Enjoy the time.
    I'm sure they have truly had a tough year and deserve it - let's not be greedy for the blessed Christmas season.

The reason for the season is not playbook!
    12-20-11 10:37 PM
    still slated for february.the holiday season is the best so employees will be off.real christmas wish would be for rim to release the new bbx phones in early not latter 2012.
    12-21-11 12:51 AM
    jotsy
    those crazy-cool apps from TAT
    native sdk with cascades
    rumored pb stylus

am I asking too much?
    12-21-11 10:01 AM
    isn't Alltel part of Verizon now? Couldn't you just sign up on Verizon and still be able to use the Alltel service / towers in your area?
    12-21-11 10:06 AM
    In our area Alltel and Verizon are 2 separate companies! In some areas Verizon could not take over Alltel because of competition in the area! Alltel in our area was sold off to a company out of the North East. (can't remember the name) My son who lives in Chicago is also on Alltel. Verizon sold all of the Alltel towers in that area and now their coverage sucks up there!
    12-21-11 07:26 PM
    Just a side note to Alltel/Verzon. We live in a rural part of Southern Illinois. Alltel and Verizon are the big players here. My neighbor has AT&T, he has to go outside to have a strong enough signal to make a call. Sprint and T-Mobil are no better here.
    12-21-11 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD