So after yesterday's news I'm going to post my thoughts now that I have slept on it.

I use the PlayBook as a sofa surfing Web browser, I also enjoyed bridge when I didn't have a Z10. I would have my phone on charge and by using bridge deal with anything that came in except a phone call. Taking a call would have been really nice tho!

I liked how I could turn off bridge and let me daughter play a game, feeling safe that she couldn't accidently delete an email or a contact etc. As they are never held on the device in bridge mode.

I would like to see all this come back an and make use of the much talked about Qnet nature of QNX and its distributed computing model.

I would like to see cascades apps on the PlayBook, along with an updated android runtime so that Skype can be used on there. I also want to see BBM including voice and video etc even if that's only via bridge.

I want to see the back of the current keyboard and browser and have something better in that department. I want DLNA too. Yes it all works as it currently stands but it does feel incomplete at times.

Having a computing background I do find this whole BB10 can't be done argument a little weak. The requirements on the tablet are a lot less that what the phone needs. BB10 lite should be possible in my mind.

And before a mod says it, yes I know there is a whole thread for BB10 on PlayBook but quite frankly these are my thoughts and I don't want them lost in all the noise so there you have it.

Feel free to discuss.

Posted via CB10
    Affie36, FF22, bbvj and 1 others like this.
    06-29-13 04:52 AM
    I too would really appreciate a functional bridge.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-29-13 07:11 AM
    Would love to have full bridge back with BlackBerry 10 devices!

Oh and the Z10's keyboard would be great too!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    06-29-13 07:16 AM
    A DLNA backport is the minimum they could do together with audio and video player! It was long ago already promised for the Playbook so deliver or rot in hell!
    FF22 likes this.
    06-29-13 07:32 AM
    I want to have a full arabic language support
    06-30-13 02:56 AM
    I would at least like them to fix what they broke in regards to the Bridge for those of us that supported them by upgrading to BB 10 devices. I really don't have anything in BB 10 that compensates for the loss of Bridge functionality.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    06-30-13 06:57 AM